• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Model]Nightelf Townhall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey guys,
I need a nightelf town hall for my project. The project is called Alliance vs Horde Strategy. It’s a simple Altered Melee map where you can choose many different races from the alliance or the horde.

The town hall should look very nightelvish like the hunter’s hall. But it shouldn’t look too much like the human town hall. More like the hunter’s hall or the nightelf shipyard. If possible using ingame textures. You could probably take the huntershall and modify it. It should have one upgrade.

I do also need a nightelf watchtower and a hippo gryphon nest, but mainly the town hall.
For the watchtower I made a skin by myself:
nightelfwatchtowerxw9.jpg

Level 6
The skin is nearly 80kb. If you modify the modell with UV mapping will be great, becaus i have to import the model, too. The one included is used as the Orc Watchtower for my Orc race and the imported is for the Nightelf watchtower.

Sorry but what is a whack?

Level 6
thank you for your help,
but don't stress yourself, I'm on holidays until the 13th of January, so you have enough time, even to get your townhall approved (by the mods). If it isn't finished then never mind, though I'm lucky that you help me.

greez NO_exe

Last edited:
Level 22
Here ya go, Painstakingly wrapped just now.
Enjoy!
It's not a problem, I love modeling. It's just that buildings are a pain to rewrap nicely.
BTW, the Nighelf town hall is finished according to your request, I just plan to add another tier later on, when i get some time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.