• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goblin Blaster/Shredder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Does anyone know the path (ie. Units/Creeps/GoblinShredder/GoblinShredder.mdx) of the Goblin Blaster/Shredder OR the sound code for it's attack animation? And where can I get a decent listfile that actually lists all of the units and not just a few useless choice ones.

Thanks.

Level 25
The sound file and model path are Units\Creeps\IronGolem\ I think

WC3C has a few decent listfiles for the latest patch, and just download WC3 Viewer, it has an inbuilt listfile to view all the units. DON'T ASK HOW TO GET THE TFT UNITS, EXPERIMENT

You'd reckon more people would understand that TFT has its own mpq file...

Level 2
Thanks for the help, Mecheon.

Wow, you are very passionate about how superior your knowledge is...that's fantastic. I do know that TFT has a separate mpq -- I do all my model extraction with Techmpq and I rely on listfiles for that separate TFT mpq file. Although I'm not a warcraft genius, I, unlike you, am not very proud of even the small amount that I do know, since it automatically classifies me as a complete geek. But, power to you brother.

*edit* All I needed to know what that they called it an iron golem for whatever odd reason and all my problems were solved at once. I'm not as newb as you think I am and I wish I was.

Status
Not open for further replies.