• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gnome Worker

Heehoo yay. Gnome worker unit to fit with my Gnome town hall thing. Lacks stand work because it is designed to gather lumber and gold, not repairing stuffs. Now there's a Gnome to deal with that :D

Update 1: Re-uv dem Sawblade. If I'm gonna change the rod for the arm, I'll probably just chagne the style to 2 thick brass plates instead or something. Since the rod right now is already at the thickest size.

Update 2: Added Gnome and Stand Work.

Keywords:
Bob Marley, Gnome, Worker, Peasant
Contents

Gnome Worker (Model)

Reviews
13:47, 22nd Jul 2014 MiniMage: Awesome idea. The mesh, his arms, needs to be worked on though, they bend in awkward ways when the character bends them. It's a nice model though. Just fix what I just mentioned. 15:47, 9th Dec 2014 MiniMage: I...

M

13:47, 22nd Jul 2014
MiniMage: Awesome idea. The mesh, his arms, needs to be worked on though, they bend in awkward ways when the character bends them. It's a nice model though. Just fix what I just mentioned.

15:47, 9th Dec 2014
MiniMage: I would assume that is the best you can do with those arms without adding more polies. Guess it's as good as it's ever gonna be, so I'm approving this. Useful for anyone making a gnome race.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Sick idea! I love the sinister smile on that gnome as he chops... wood.