• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Glory of the Farmers

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Devin
Hy, this is my 1 cinematic. I' am sorry, but i am no speaking perfect english. I am Hungary. This map upload the YouTube. And please, say the bugs this is my email : [email protected]

Keywords:
Glory, of the, Cinematics
Contents

Glory of the Farmers (Map)

Reviews
00:05, 4th Sep 2014 Orcnet: Lacking info
Level 29
English only
This is an english only site. All public statements must be in english.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/rules-information-710/site-rules-245478/

Submitted Map Resources need to have a good description on the Hive. Map title, author, features list, short gameplay explanation, a credits list, screenshots, a changelog, etc.
A map description that only contains "Hope you like it, my first map" or "power core v3 new updates, see loadingscreen good map" will be rejected.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/rules-information-710/map-submission-rules-228244/

Level 6
This is the best campaiggggn evaaaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMFGOMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW OK!!!!!
Map Submission Rules:
WTF IS THAT?
did not READ LOL!
MAP 1-END:
Beautiful maps made in less than 5 minutes with pure Laziness,with only a trigger that if target hero dies it sets to victory.this is a historical supreme triggered campaign which contains 1337 jass codes and gui used in it and is a dream Nightmare to many coders.tho first ones didn't even have hero death event!.mostly just some name & model changes problem? LOL.Terrain is just Great:SPAM TREES + HAYCART PORTALS ECT + GATES OMFG OMFG OMFG. this should become a tutorial to all terrainers!!!!!!! units:SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM. AI:did not KNOW LOL!

The End:That beautiful city....spammed by trees and dalaran towers again made in LESS than 5 minutes...yes it supports spammed units....when i looked at it i couldn't keep my eyes
away...wow.....woww....wooowww..owwww great triggers...woowww...wooowww....woooowww...my eyes...are burning....
_
RATING=6/5 Director's Cut 0/5 Not even a campaign :/
I Vote For:Approval Rejection
Notes:I am really amazed,the campaign is a total Fail...

Here is my review:

Map Review Document

Fall of the Ner'Zhul
By:Puritan

239066-albums7472-picture88109.png
SCORES
Gameplay: 2/25
Terrain: 1/10
Doodads: 1/10
Bugs: 1/5
Total Score: 5/50

FEEDBACK
Gameplay:

Uh oh,what can i say.just some units placed and 2 triggers per maps and then some model,name and unit's ability list change (default wc3 abilities) and then all systems go..duh....atleast it made my day...score 2 because of normal wc3 gameplay and for making the score reach atleast 5..? uh..still alot...
2/25

Terrain:

Beautiful terrain spammed by trees by holding shift and mouse click,terrain level up and down and some fast tile changes made super lazy...

1/10

Doodads:

Some gates between the trees also some portals,dalaran towers and haycarts,fast fire placement made in less than 5 minutes...

1/10

Bugs:

The whole campaign is buggy Lol.

1/5

SUGGESTIONS
Some of my suggestions (optional):

>Read The Rules
>There are alot of suggestions which can nearly meet 50,so to say it in one:"Make a real campaign,that is not even a map..." (but i would give you +rep anyways because if we sum all of the maps you atleast put 25 minutes on it)

NOTES

Rating:1/5
I vote for:Rejection
The map is unacceptable and i expect a huge update.feel free to contact me if you wanted a review update or anything else.+Rep for your hard work and for sharing with others on the hive. :)
and thanks to StoPCampinGn00b for helping me make my map review template.

Ratings:
0-14 1 STAR
15-24 2 STARS
25-35 3 STARS
36-46 4 STARS
47-50 5 STARS

Last edited:
Level 6
@abgm it was just a simple view of the campaign not a professional review,if i wanted to review it i would create it in my template ^^

but yeah you are right about being impolite and putting some trolling ect (tho 90% of facts were true lol),i can edit it and also put it in review document if you want.