• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Global ability?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to make people's heros have a submenu that allies can click and use abilities from.

Basically why I need it is because I'm using a 'build' command with a null validator and charges to display certain attributes inside of a submenu. I want allies to be able to see your attribute levels.

Worst comes to worst I'll use a trigger or leaderboard, I'd prefer to use data, though.

Any ideas?

Is it possible to do something like that?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
You could make them proper attributes and then reorganize the interface to display them in a more convenient position.

Also remember that the dialog engine is very powerful so you could probably create something that looks better than currently what you want using triggers (I do not think buttons would be the best of looks for showing attributes).

Status
Not open for further replies.