• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gladiator-Miseracord

Keywords:
gladiator sparta warrior soldier
Contents

Gladiator-Miseracord (Model)

Level 9
congratulations

the idea of puting bladestorm anim on it is great, as well as the critical strike

gold color is very better than the old fashioned silver one. Only Deimos can beat this up

Well done 5/5

Level 2
wow, large poly count! is there any way you could lower this, if so, its an awsome model. Lower the ploly count, and ill give it a 12/10!! i love this model!

Level 13
ATTENTION PEOPLE:

By lucifer's beard did you read?!?! ROMAN-ISH not to be taken literally. These were characters i've used in my campaign, not supposed to be Roman or Greek, just BASED off of the design. Gah! i know that these aren't exact- there not supposed to be. Rrrrrr stop commenting- stop emailing me, I ALREADY KNOW THEY AREN'T EXACTLY ROMAN! F*CK!

sorry, i've gotten a lot of responses as of late. These models are often interpretations- and usually don't have working names other than the ones i give to them while i'm creating them- hence the names that are fairly vague and general, or the ones that aren't exact (thank god not too many people here played Hexen).

But for pete's sake lighten the hell up people- so what if its not exactly Roman- i told you..."ish"

p.s. and to that last comment- to "call it something else"- i'd have to rename it and resubmit- deal with it, i'm not doing that.

Level 3
awesome!

I love this I am going to use this in my game. 5/5
Please make more!!
:thumbs_up:

Level 2
Good animations, bad textures. The model itself is very blury, has little detail, and is kindof misshapen. 3/5 because those animations are good though.

Level 4
No offense, its cool and all, but it isnt a roman- call it something else.
Gladiators were not the Romans themselves in most cases and were typically people from the provinces or other countries. It is why in the movie Gladiator they call him Spaniard because he was not born in Italy or ethnically a Latin (though the movie is a hit and a miss with accuracy). While this gives me Greek (in particular Spartan) vibes the intention could be that this Gladiator and his other other one are merely intended to be ethnically Greek ones.