• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gladiator Arena

The terrain of the project i am working on now.
I never found a terrain of a Arena on Hive so i think this is the first :p
scaled.php

scaled.php

UPDATED!
Now has people and a bit more improvement to terrain.
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Update,added a city.....WOW!
And im now using this for a project.

Keywords:
Gladiator Arena With City!
Contents

Gladiator Arena (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Sep/08 15:41:26 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Comment: [Approved] Nothing stunning, the lower area could use some details like more lanters, torches, etc. Also remove the melee trigger. Staff...

M

Vengeancekael
Date: 2012/Sep/08 15:41:26
[Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact]

Comment: [Approved]
Nothing stunning, the lower area could use some details like more lanters, torches, etc.
Also remove the melee trigger.

Staff Contact - Rules

Level 13
Damn this template brings me years back. It could be useful. Terrain is nothing special but it is nice and symmetrical.

Thats the idea,if i done it how i would have like it,people would not like my idea or want to edit it.
This way the templat can be customized and made easy.
I just made the basic Arena Concept.
Now people who use it must improve it as they like :)

I don't like to be the party pooper but I just don't think this is any good. It's hardly any work, doesn't look very good, and won't really be very useful, since anybody willing to make a gladiator map would be willing to spend the 30 minutes of making a terrain of better quality than this.

Maybe if you made this template 8 years ago when everybody was bad at terraining, it would be useful to some, but I'm going to have to give this a 2/5, sorry.

Level 4
I always enjoyed Gladiators maps but I always thought you reach the last evolution of your hero too soon... maybe add another tier? Also maybe reduce a little bit the XP gain?

Ah and for some reason when I go random hero I can't get my evolutions when I up level 15 when entering to the evolution circle.

I always enjoyed Gladiators maps but I always thought you reach the last evolution of your hero too soon... maybe add another tier? Also maybe reduce a little bit the XP gain?

Ah and for some reason when I go random hero I can't get my evolutions when I up level 15 when entering to the evolution circle.

Please download the map before you talk about it. This is just a terrain.

Level 4
Please download the map before you talk about it. This is just a terrain.

Fyi, I downloaded the map and even played it before posting this message. Mind your own business please.

I'm just saying my thoughts about his map, I'm not doing any bad comments about it, just suggestions.

Fyi, I downloaded the map and even played it before posting this message. Mind your own business please.

I'm just saying my thoughts about his map, I'm not doing any bad comments about it, just suggestions.

Whatever you say. I'll just go download Gaias Retaliation and start complaining about how OP the beam towers are. When somebody points out that's WMW, not Gaias Retaliation, I'll just insist I downloaded and tested the map.

Level 13

My friend i think you played the wrong map,This map has no triggers tus you can't chose heros or do such things,This map is just the Aspect of a Gladiator Map not a Gladiator Map Itself.