• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My dream gladiator arena map (system)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
My dream is to make a gladiator arena map where the battle is controlled by the computer and you can choose your strategy...... like for example
defence-----------<>------------attack
speedattack---------<>-----------strength attack
evade--------------<>-------------block

speed attack is good vs evade and evade is good vs strength.
Someone has any idea of how to trigger ai or units to make my dream come true ?? I think noone ever tried to so such things in the wc3 system but maybe it is possible....

Level 4
It is simple: an arena with 2 teams, 2 glads. Every player choose how much
evade--<>-- block in -2 0 +2/Chooses attack---<>---defend speedattack---<>strenght attack -2 0 +2 for example; the he clicks "send" and the glad enters the arena. The player doesnt control his gladiator , it will all depend on how he had put the battle charateristics of he's gladiator. Some magic can be added too. This map is based on a browser game that i play on the internet. I know it is weird though i think is original

Level 13
well you could make 2 teams, every team consists of 1 human player and 1 ai, you give the human a unit with 3 mana (no regeneration) and give it 6 abilities (evade, block, strong attack...) each of the abilities requires one mana and has no effect, and according to the abilities used, you add abilities to the gladiator. after every player has chosen his abilities the gladiators are teleported into an arena and fight, if you want a round beased system, remove all abilities of the hero after the round and restore the mana of the "upgrade unit"

Status
Not open for further replies.