• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

glacial again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
ye its a map full of glaciers again because im going banana about them :grin:
ye they make really good clifs o_O
its kinda messy ill add it to my terrains gallery but i wanted to know that uzz think...

Attachments

• amagad!.PNG
    amagad!.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 149
bananasbananasbananasbananasbananasbananasbananasbananasbananasbananasbananasbananasbananasbananasbananasbananasbananasbananasbananasbananasbananasbananasbananasbananasbananasbananasbananas

I can see you're using pretty much the exact same elements as in the contest. Slightly dull, but still good picture - make one for summertime with a proper cliff (the bottom not filled in with white smoke), and it'll be better, I'd think.
Another idea would be to extend the cliff and then have the picture cut out with the bridge. Would look better, I think. Maybe have small glacier "islands" within.

Status
Not open for further replies.