• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Give me your feedback...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
So it has recently come to my attention that the users feel the the position of Community Moderator is not being fulfilled completely. I want to know why you all think that, I also would like to know what you all would like to happen, as in, i want to know how I can fulfill my position better.

So, post away, i'm open to anything (reasonable).

Level 13
Squidle gives his feedback to Deathcom3s.
Here it is!

MEhehe, but you're a good mod.
The first one who started such thread. :thumbs_up:

Bhuut, maybe you could just host some mini-Events?
Just funny things like... You know, Draw a Fish or sumthing liek that.

Level 15
Bhuut, maybe you could just host some mini-Events?
Just funny things like... You know, Draw a Fish or sumthing liek that.

I kind of like the idea of mini-events, but it would be hard to come up with a theme for an Off-Topic forum, it's much easier to do mini-events for forums such as the Terraining Board and other Art sections.

I'll give it some thought though, thanks for the ideas.

Anyone else?

Level 17
I don't really see where those complaints are coming from. It was just a few certain threads that went out of hand and weren't moderated properly/fast enough.

It's a few isolated cases, so I wouldn't really agree with what the other users might have said.

Level 34
Just continue to be active, and deal with reported posts. That's all I'd ask for as a user.

Level 15
I don't really see where those complaints are coming from. It was just a few certain threads that went out of hand and weren't moderated properly/fast enough.

It's a few isolated cases, so I wouldn't really agree with what the other users might have said.

If you're talking about the "Is life predetermined" thread, i was on vacation for 10 days and just recently got back. That thread has been taken care of.

Thanks for the feedback.

Level 34
A 'community' moderator should have the following:
- Be a dick, but not too troll-ish.
- Be nice, but don't start sucking dicks.
- Be greedy, but not a reputation prostitute.
- Be helpful, but not annoying.
- If you got nothing to do 'on the office', try to make yourself look like you're busy.
- Drop all relations with religion, culture, ideologies, family related stuff and other subjects. In other words: Completely inhuman. Most moderators fail at this part.

Last edited:
So it has recently come to my attention that the users feel the the position of Community Moderator is not being fulfilled completely. I want to know why you all think that, I also would like to know what you all would like to happen, as in, i want to know how I can fulfill my position better.

So, post away, i'm open to anything (reasonable).

The two community mods have been inactive for the last few days. The reasons were legitimate, though. I think the incredibly moronic predetermined life thread just blew this out of proportion.

Level 13
The_Grapist, you're new...
You can't just jump in this forum and expect to get that function already.

Level 13
Then can i at least get the award "Respected user"?

Dude you don't get it.
Do you really HAVE to be special or something?
Haha look at me... I'm just new and I am a Respected user!
You don't get anything moar or something.

Go make some resources instead of begging for promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.