• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Changing Leader due to currently inactive leader ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Hello, I would like to know whether we could change our leader of the Anime Group. Yes, the group is rather dead and therefore hardly a reason why he should be changed.
Basically, why I would like to change the leader, is to get ride of the question mark that just looks ugly. I already contacted Staff to inform myself about leader changes and therefore I would like to ask the community whether someone else, currently active want to overtake the leading position. In case none want to, I would like to apply myself to the leading position.
It is the decision the community who will be leader and I would be glad to be so, but it was not my first intention to be so.

Therefore, do you want a change, as it hardly matters who will become the new leader as our group is dead ? And in case you do, would you like to be the new leader of this group ?

Tell me your opinions and suggestions, please :)

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

@GhostHunter123: As suggested by Staff, I informed all active Hive members of this group. Thank you for your support !

Status
Not open for further replies.