• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Our New Leader!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
:smile:I think everyone should take a moment to recognize our new World Peace leader: ironman47

Since GIANT_CRAB (a.k.a. Crabman) has left the Hive, he wanted ironman47 to take over.

All hail our new leader! Hope we can maybe make our community grow even more! Though our group is small, let World Peace be promoted all over the Hive!

Level 8
Haha Slayer14 very funny :) Sadly GIANT_CRAB left the hive a few days ago. He sent a message to Slayer14. Here's the message sent to Slayer14 from GIANT_CRAB
Yes, I left hiveworkshop already, sorry.
I left because the mods didn't like me, so I have no reasons to stay here.
All of them are finding reasons to get me out of here, so to please them, I'll just leave hive on my own, hopefully, it will avoid troubles for them finding reasons to get me out of hive.
Have a nice day!

Before he left I did notice that he'd gotten neg rep and asked him about it. He said it was for making an irrelevant post. I read the post and it was rather silly and unrelated to the thread. I don't blame the mods, but you know he always seemed like a nice guy to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.