• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gintara - A Pirate's Tale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
This thread contains sexually oriented material.

As stated in the new rules as of today, May 23rd 2010...
Sex
This isn't that type of site. Don't talk about sexually orientated or any other obscene subject.

Please do away with this filth.

Level 1
I like what you've done with this, man first impression is awesome i'll edit this post after i play the game, i like how you took the time to develop a logo and everything.

EDIT: when can i get chapter 2!??! that was an epic gaming experience, i have to admit that right there is some fucking pro mapmaking.

Last edited:
Level 51
I like what you've done with this, man first impression is awesome i'll edit this post after i play the game, i like how you took the time to develop a logo and everything.

EDIT: when can i get chapter 2!??! that was an epic gaming experience, i have to admit that right there is some fucking pro mapmaking.

The project is scrapped. A long time now.

Level 11
man i like this project of yours, i played it, enjoyed it, is this a beta or what?
can you teach me how to do the attack when you push the A letter?, sorry i am a rookie

• Slice
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Slice
    • Actions
      • Animation - Play (Triggering unit)'s attack animation
      • ---Do stuff here---

The "A" would be the hotkey for the Slice ability. Original thread: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/world-editor-help-zone-98/combo-system-using-keyboard-attack-176246/

Yours,
Chizume

Level 7
I played through this and absolutely loved it! I can't wait until you have this done. Will be great :)

~ Although, one thing to point out... I was kind of dumb and thought that you couldn't open the treasure chests, and i got stuckt at one point where you had to open a big one to move on, until i realized that you actually opened them by using 'A'. So maybe create tooltip about opening chests? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.