1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Gima Ideas 4 Models

Discussion in 'Modeling & Animation' started by Metabee, Oct 4, 2004.

1. Metabee

Metabee

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Read the topic, dont overflow me, but if you're a modeller, then only plz gime ideas that's Just vertex/Geomerge.

U ALL KNOW WHAT I MEAN

2. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    RHINO FROM THE MAMMOTH CREEP

<_<

3. Metabee

Metabee

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
  4. Formula1

Formula1

Resources:
    Resources:
    A really fat panda, that has eat tree animation and Warclub animations

5. G-dizzle

G-dizzle

Resources:
    Resources:
    You know the "rockin arthas" doodad? make rockin arthas with his guitar as his weapon and without the speakers, they could be used as an ability.

Make God.

EDIT: O yeah and i like your skeleton Blademaster model, im using it in a map. 8)

6. Cabal

Cabal

Resources:
    Resources:
    make aa goblin somthing

7. Taur

Taur

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    taurens

make Taurens, like me, and I know that if Cabal comes back to this thread he'll be ranting on about how we don't have enough Goblins so in advance Cabal shut up and stop spamming

8. Baraborn

Baraborn

Resources:
    Resources:
    FaT Goblin Mother.... and she can mate with a goblin unit and have little insane attackers that can grow into something else.... she'd also not take up food (just the kids) :lol:

9. Cabal

Cabal

Resources:
    Resources:
    screw u

taurens suck ass and iam not spaming we dont need any gay ass taurens damn over grown cows. we need a goblins since thy have more 2 do with any other race thn taurens not like a cow thingy that has no resemblnce with anyother race but its crappy own.

10. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    ... I won't even pretend I made ANY sense out of that last one

Anywho, an actual Sea Turtle would be nicer than the overgrown Terripans we have now. Maybe with a flat shell, flippers for legs, looking more like a sea turtle

Or maybe a generic Tauren with an axe. Cause you know, Minotaurs rock, Tauren are Minotaurs, therefore Tauren rock.

Or maybe a WC2 Giant Turtle based of that turtle idea I gave a bit higher

11. Metabee

Metabee

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    That turtle thing is a good idea.

12. Zealot2

Zealot2

Resources:
    Resources:
    good old sargeras

sargeras BUT wait dont cut me off i actuall know what he looks like

give him an infernal type body duh

mannroth type head (only reskinned to be metal like the body)

give him wings like a doomgaurd but wider out not as high (again metalic like head

finaly the color Sargeras was bronze so the whole model should be colored bronze

i dare u to do it i would like to see this done well though i doubt any body that cares can

13. Metabee

Metabee

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    OM*G You are brilliant, i've always wanted 2 make sargeras.

But the infernal body wont look good,

14. Krush

Krush

Resources:
    Resources:
    Use the hatchery model off the site to make a hive?

15. Zealot2

Zealot2

Resources:
    Resources:
    body

we know that sargeras' body has erupted with and is now covered in flames and his body is metalic so... no matter where u look the infernal type body (unless u want to reskin/mod to death a doomgaurd or something) is going to be the easyest choice

dono anything u pik u r guna wanna mod heavily to make look like the big S himself

if you have any doubt about what i claim sargeras looks likes just pm me.. i can bak it up

16. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    An Infernal body would SUCK for Sargeras. He didn't break apart into several metal pieces floating around. Just add particle emitters to a more suitable model

And to quote "The Last Guardian" on Sarg's appearance

"It was a titanic figure, larger than any giant of myth, greater than any dragon. Its skin looked like it was cast in bronze, and it wore black armor made of molten obsidian. Its great beard and wild hair were made of living flames, and huge horns htted from above its dark brow. Its eyes were the color of the Infinate Abyss. It carried a huge spear engraved with runes that dripped burning blood, and it had a long tail ending in a fireball"

So yes. No wings. No floating rocks for body parts. He's more like a humanoidish demon with giant horns, a lot of fire and a tail.

17. Metabee

Metabee

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    This'll be hard, i guess i could use sum help with the particles, the blood shud be the waterfall model on this site, just very small and rezized.

Any1 wna help me with particles.

I'll use doomguard body, pitlord head and anims, then the wings shud be removed, i'll ask pins 2 help me with the skin, aaand i'll vertex him 2 look better.

18. Zealot2

Zealot2

Resources:
    Resources:
    new info

i stand corrected props mechon... ive never read dat book so i didnt know

in light of this new info it seems he looks similar to a big really buff firelord with legs and a tail and a rune sword

19. Metabee

Metabee

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I have an idea, why dont we make this, a tutorial, so every aspect of modeling comes into it?

20. Zealot2

Zealot2

Resources:
    Resources:
    just watch

metabee plz watch the cut scenes in the TFT night elf campain the level (i think 3) called sareras' tomb and it shows a pic (more of a shadowy figure) of sargeras himself WITH wings gosh dang it[/img]