• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ideas for gaias retaliation orpg 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I need ideas about :
Spells:
Classes:
Classes level up:
story uptades: tweaks and fixes and or full adding to story
those are main
Secondary :
about crafting im gona make it epic :) cuz i love crafting:
items:
items crafted:
enemy units:
bosses:

Exzample

Spell-s

then gime what u want
so i know what i am reading bout at least
TH infront for help

Level 7
Btw helps on terain triggering will be needed :) i need candidats

BTW zelblabitch what ever is the name
can i take youre nap name and continue it :D
so wont have spam problems bout it

Level 7
btw cant find resources for houses and castle wall :) plants trees etc
well it would be nice to have them ...
cant find deprotected map =,= so lame
post resources here plx

Level 7
Gues it will be a good suprise then :)

edit:
i cant find the wooden floor like on gaias retaliation ... im so streest ...

Level 3
litte train that could

try to get in tough with the map creator if you cant use his map becasue you dont have the things he has i know a program taht allow you to network over the internet

it let you tranfer his item to you pc

Level 7
i forgot to uptade :D
aniway ... i got all his items from map and stuff
just having problem finding out what is what he has it named furniture 1 furniture 2 furniture 3...
and like that.... so its anoing and he has some ground called Poison whyc has many difrent tipes of tiles in it ... not shure how to use it...
at this rate im working it will take me month to do the whole map
I need to cut my school a lil.

Level 5
Hello,

Well im one of the creators... ye i guess you will need some time to find out which doodads are imported (yea there are really much) etc. ... i prefer you put all doodads on the ground and look what you got and what you can do with them.

the "ground called Poison" ... well let me explain it for you with an exampel.

For exampel this resource "http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/grimey_planks-blp-169551/?prev=r%3D20%26page%3D7"

there you see let me call it many different types of skin areas ... if you press one time you get one of this skins on the ground its just a square ... this allows you to get with a whole imported ground tile many different skins on the ground...well i prefer just starting to play a bit with it around and try to use it its not that easy ... you need a "real" skin for the borders otherwise it looks pretty ugly...

and plz mind you can copy areas if you got a little area like you prefer it should be.....

i hope you understood evrything i tryed to explain. If there are any othere questions you can also pm me.... im the terrainer and also responsible for some modeling and skinning in the map. Plz dont ask me things about the triggers ;)

you can also ask me for some ideas or judging.... i look forward and im happy to see there is someone working on it.

Level 7
That helpt alot ... and i figured the copy terain before .
aniway eaven with placing on ground its hard for some doodads to be added cuz they have texture *dont know how to name it* but u most change the patch to textures... u know what i mean... so its hard to know what is what.
Im gona make it look lealy nice

i wated so much tim searching moddels that u got on this map... and i still cant find them
did u make them ?like lamp ... empty glass...the stick that has clothes drying on it :) and thing's like that

edit:
BTW why is map able to be hosted on battle.net when size of it is 480 256 ?\
ehrn battle.net allows 256 256 max?

Last edited:
Level 7
na im like 1 hour content of quality play ... just having freaking problem with terain making its so slow... and save load code i get error something dosent load
dosent work ... i got leak somwhere fixing it

Oververal... im not gona continue it and name it gaias retaliation 2...
lolz i cant folow the story...
and not so much intrest in here... for gaias 2. some things are best the way
they are

Status
Not open for further replies.