1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

New here, but not really.

Discussion in 'Gaias Retaliation ORPG' started by Xande, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Xande

Xande

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's been a long time since I played gaias. I played it when it came out.
    I played it a few years later.
    I played it when i got bored of wow for various reasons. And I got back into it about a year ago.
    Then just recently again.
    And for a while now, tho I am not too active, I still go on once in a while since I am on the gaias discord.

I really love this game.
    I use to wish it had more. After waiting it did. But I never see anyone post things anymore like

Design a skill for a class, or design a boss, or a merc. I love those kinds of posts, I always have ideas (altho I rarely get to tell them, and half the time I don't because I hate getting told how terrible I am) :p
    But I'm just not sure where all the people are nowadays.

Also would be fun to see what people would say would be cool for random boss skill and merc ideas. Just saying

2. S0ulseeker

S0ulseeker

Resources:
    Resources:
    random bosses with random spells is (sort of) already in the current version of the game. The creator created a dungeon where the player enters as a level 1. The dungeon itself is 100% randomly generated in terrain, which has randomly generated enemies and bosses who have randomly generated spells. The dungeon goes on indefinitely as you can keep going up to more floors. You can find loot for your actual heroes inside the dungeon, but must locate keystones within the dungeon in order to take the loot out.

3. Xande

Xande

Resources:
    Resources:
    Not quite what I was getting at, more like people from the community giving random suggestions, by featuring there own self made stuff in a thread for fun. That's more to the point.

4. khj

khj

Resources:
    Resources:
    The community on the forums might seem silent, but the discord server isn't. Just because it's easier to find people to play and communicate with them, plenty of players prefer discord server over the forums, so I'd suggest you take a look at it from time to time.

As for the items/skills/bosses suggestions - we've got a whole section in the discord dedicated to it. So if you've got some ideas, feel free to discuss it with other people and if the ideas are good, the admins will add it to the section.

5. Xande

Xande

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmmm, but I don't know all 5he discord, I only have access to one currently, altho I will say I do like the people in the discord ^_^

6. S0ulseeker

S0ulseeker

Resources:
    Resources: