• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gaias Retaliation ORPG V1.1i Code-Wash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello there Gaians and other members, i would like to have this little request for Version 1.1i that's going to coming about.. few weeks or month maybe? not sure up throughout the forum details.. BUT! it is possible.. to have V1.1i + wash code? because something came up through my head.. and its kinda hard to say.. *Yes i did disagreed about the Code-Wash* but then.. i talked with other Gaias members and what they thought of about Code-Wash and why it is need to be process.

So... just wondering again if it is possible to have V1.1i with Code-Wash? I had this conversation with other peoples who played Gaias its seen they agreed with it too; since waiting for version 1.2 coming out with Code-Wash its going to take a while. (L.o.L myself..... i kept repeating this.. xD) *Too excite about the new version :)*

-Shanchi-
Future of Monk class

Level 5
I am currently working on a 1.1i version of Gaias Retaliation, including some bug fixes, improved pvp-combat and a PvP-team-arena feature.

I will take this poll as a definite decision for a code wipe in 1.1i in preparation for the upcoming 1.2 version, so tell all your friends about this poll. I need a clear result with many votes!
Read all messages before creating topics like this...

Level 3
If all bugs are fixed in 1.1i there can be a code wipe. Then we don't need a code wipe in 1.2, codes from 1.1i will work in 1.2 too.

It's a good idea imo. Fix the bugs, release 1.1i with a code wipe, we will all playing for weeks cuz we all have to restart and meanwhile you can work on 1.2 =)

Last edited:
Level 4
If all bugs are fixed in 1.1e there can be a code wipe. Then we don't need a code wipe in 1.2, codes from 1.1i will work in 1.2 too.

It's a good idea imo. Fix the bugs, release 1.1i with a code wipe, we will all playing for weeks cuz we all have to restart and meanwhile you can work on 1.2 =)

I think that is the whole idea.

Code wipe for 1.1i so everyone can get level and equips for 1.2.

IMO, do it zwel. Do the code wipe that most of us are waiting for and do it soon i really wanted to play 1.1i this month.

Level 8
I think that is the whole idea.

Code wipe for 1.1i so everyone can get level and equips for 1.2.

IMO, do it zwel. Do the code wipe that most of us are waiting for and do it soon i really wanted to play 1.1i this month.

It's all obvious, I sugest all of you to read Zwel posts so u won't duplicate it xxx times.

It's like repeating some1 words over and over again...

Status
Not open for further replies.