• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New here, but not really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
It's been a long time since I played gaias. I played it when it came out.
I played it a few years later.
I played it when i got bored of wow for various reasons. And I got back into it about a year ago.
Then just recently again.
And for a while now, tho I am not too active, I still go on once in a while since I am on the gaias discord.

I really love this game.
I use to wish it had more. After waiting it did. But I never see anyone post things anymore like

Design a skill for a class, or design a boss, or a merc. I love those kinds of posts, I always have ideas (altho I rarely get to tell them, and half the time I don't because I hate getting told how terrible I am) :p
But I'm just not sure where all the people are nowadays.

Also would be fun to see what people would say would be cool for random boss skill and merc ideas. Just saying

Level 10
random bosses with random spells is (sort of) already in the current version of the game. The creator created a dungeon where the player enters as a level 1. The dungeon itself is 100% randomly generated in terrain, which has randomly generated enemies and bosses who have randomly generated spells. The dungeon goes on indefinitely as you can keep going up to more floors. You can find loot for your actual heroes inside the dungeon, but must locate keystones within the dungeon in order to take the loot out.

Level 1
Not quite what I was getting at, more like people from the community giving random suggestions, by featuring there own self made stuff in a thread for fun. That's more to the point.

khj

khj

Level 2
The community on the forums might seem silent, but the discord server isn't. Just because it's easier to find people to play and communicate with them, plenty of players prefer discord server over the forums, so I'd suggest you take a look at it from time to time.

As for the items/skills/bosses suggestions - we've got a whole section in the discord dedicated to it. So if you've got some ideas, feel free to discuss it with other people and if the ideas are good, the admins will add it to the section.

Level 1
Hmmm, but I don't know all 5he discord, I only have access to one currently, altho I will say I do like the people in the discord ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.