• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GH3 - Dragonforce: Through Fire and Flames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Some dude? Some godly dude.
Could you do it? I mean, that's a really long song to concentrate that hard on (especially on expert)

Level 5
wow that was kinda mean... lol

this is a game topic, and i think if someone wanted to post something about GH3 it would be better to post it here than make a new thread so another mod or yourself could go to their thread and be like "oh wait.. whats this /link. its another GH3 thread"

AND FINALLY!
I can only get to 73% on expert (Right when the extremely hard solo starts lol)
and another thing, that wasnt him in the video. that was an advertisement video that Red Octane put out ;P

Level 36
I don't listen to bands that suck live. Generally if they can't play it live, then they don't warrant my attention, or the cost of a concert ticket.

The guitar was alright, and they are very queer, but that's progressive metal. It's all like fantasy shit, which is great if you're into it and strange as hell if you're not :p

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Hardly that impresive, only the fact that there is 5 lanes and each has virtually no cool down between each other in spots. However the difficulty is lowered by the fact you have a long view range and the bars come slowly.

I personally have never played such a type of game and hopefully never will as my reactions are extreemly slow but it is hardly an impressive video as far as button mashing goes in the same type of game.

Level 5
omg Brad is right lol the live version on youtube catches all of their mistakes and it sounds freakin horrible.. and plus if the song had no lyrics, it would be 9min of trash...
The singing gives it a good feel and sense of power! As do the lyrics in most songs.

Hardly that impresive, only the fact that there is 5 lanes and each has virtually no cool down between each other in spots. However the difficulty is lowered by the fact you have a long view range and the bars come slowly.

I personally have never played such a type of game and hopefully never will as my reactions are extreemly slow but it is hardly an impressive video as far as button mashing goes in the same type of game.

You know, for once, you have no idea what you're saying. This isn't like typing fast or pressing the face buttons on the controller in rapid succession. Your little finger will be on fire at the end of this song if you're not used to using it and moving your hand up and down on the guitar.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Are you lot failing to understand english or something?
Where the hell did you get the stupid idea of me bashing this game? I was bashing the song as this entire topic was about that song in Gitar heroes 3 and not the game and suddenly now it is about the game. The only people here who have no idea of what your talking about are you lot.

All the games are basically the same as each other, you hit buttons on screen with some device when a marker of some kind flys over a target for a certain lane and you can not deny that that is the truth. The number of lanes varies with game and even the way you hit them varies with game but all in all it comes down to the basics.

Hit them correctly to gain score.

Some of those games also include a life system where if you get too many wrong in a row you "lose".

Although there is no dought that the rate of button pressing is vurging on the humanly possiable, it is not the most impressive song I have seen in that kind of game as it involves a lot of pressing the same button multiple times in a row with a long view distance to judge the markers comming towards you as apposed to some of the same type of game where some of the markers were only on screen for 0.1 of a second on the harder difficulties. This game however seems to use eyecatching graphics to remove your concentration from the path which probably adds difficulty. All in all it comes down to how fast your reactions are or how many times you replay the song and remember off by heart the buttons to press in what sequence. What I have mentioned are fact which sadly you can not argue.

Now onto something a little more related to this game. Exactly what is the difference between the different GH games next to release dates and maybe systems? That is something that I have always wondered about.

Also no where in the site rules does it say I can not post my point of views about games here. I however do think we have rules against you constantly bashing the same person for no reason.

I bashed Super Smash Bros purly for the reason that it includes characters that are not even nentiodo any more (snake is in a PS3 only game I think and Sonic used to be SEGA only) and for the fact that since it has those characters from other systems, why did they keep it to a phisically capped system instead of porting it so people like me could play it.

As for Halo, I had every right to bash it. Afterall more people are against it than support it.

You are arguing against my point of view which is very foolish since I am sure there are games out there that you hate a lot yet a lot more people like.

Level 17
People bash Halo just because everyone else does. If you look beyond the little kids playing it, its a really fun game. (It was really over-hyped and overrated..)

Guiter Hero is win.

What I have mentioned are fact which sadly you can not argue.

No, you just googled it. Its like reading about sex and pretending you know what it feels like. I know you'll probebly come out full force and start arguing, but before you do dude, just try it first at a friends house or something.

Its wicked addictive and fun.

Level 13
I bashed Super Smash Bros purly for the reason that it includes characters that are not even nentiodo any more (snake is in a PS3 only game I think and Sonic used to be SEGA only) and for the fact that since it has those characters from other systems, why did they keep it to a phisically capped system instead of porting it so people like me could play it.

The original Metal Gear was ported to the NES, and so was Metal Gear: Solid Snake I'm sure.

Not to mention Metal Gear Solid 1 was remade for the gamecube.

And Sonic's there because most of his games are on Nintendo consoles, plus fans have been clamoring for ages to have Mario and Sonic kill each other, the Olympics wouldn't have been enough to satisfy them.

One of the "rules" made by Super Smash Bros. creator Masahiro Sakurai, was that the character had to have at least appeared on a Nintendo console. Snake was on because Hideo Kojima practically "begged" for Snake to be in Melee, but development was too far in to put him in, so they put him in Brawl. Not to mention his appearances in The Twin Snakes, and Metal Gear, and I'm pretty sure Metal Gear 2.

Level 13
Yeah, he does.

He used to be awesome. But his newer games kept sucking.

Seriously, maybe make a 2D remake of the first Sonic with 3D graphics or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.