• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Guitar Hero 4: Legends of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Guitar Hero IV

Legends Of WarCraft

-------------------------------------------------------

I speak for many of us, that we love Guitar Hero or RockBand. I also see this idea popping up on many games every once and a while. I decided to make the map, Guitar Hero 4, Legends of Warcraft (Spoof on #3)

The terrain, doodads and setup are all ready:

GH4.jpg

I just need some people to help me on the triggers and spells and the project will be all done.

This is a Hard difficulty, not Expert. Cause not everyone can do that and thats hella fast.

All letters in ()'s will be Hotkeys

Spells will be used:

Hit (R)ed
Hit (B)lue
Hit (Y)ellow
Hit (G)reen

The song that will be played is:

Through the Fire and Flames - Dragonforce

Any suggestions or volunteers are accepted and appreciated.

Level 19
Why cant you make F1-F4? F1-F4 selects hero, so jsut use hero selection... Have seen this in another map.

What he tries to say is:

Give a player 4 hero's.
Green,
Red,
Yellow,
Blue.

Then make triggers:

Player selects 'greenhero'
do:
clear selection for player.
and all the other actions for Green.

F1 will select green, F2 red, F3 yellow and F4 blue.

Level 19
Hotkeys have been changed (I was away from Wc3 Editor for a while)

I still need to get rid of the all-button-que. You click one, three do the same (I got 1 to work by basing it off another spell)

Set the base order ID to an other ID. that's it:D

Level 18
Alright I really need to get this finished, I have my icons (Now I need note Models!) and my spells are still glitchy.

I tried using Avatar because it uses the caster as a reference point. However I set the duration to 1 second and the avatar stays forever, disabling other spells and not starting the trigger... what the hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.