• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Minigame] Guitar Prodigy Music Choice

Which music would be the best for my map?

• Hit Me With Your Best Shot made famous by Pet Benatar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suck My Kiss made famous by Red Hot Chili Peppers

• Jessica made famous by The Allman Brothers Band

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello, I'm currently working on a map based on my favorite game called Guitar Hero. What I wanted to ask is the opinion of the community on which song I should use in my map. I'm still a beginner in map editing so I can only make small maps that's why I only want one song.

I have chosen these 4 songs from the actual game so that It would be easier for me to convert into the game.

And the game still has a working title. Does anyone have a suggestion for a better one?

Status
Not open for further replies.