• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Good Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
  • Condemned: Criminal Origins
  • Half-Life 2
  • Counter-Strike: Source
  • Team Fortress Classic
  • Condemned 2: Bloodshot
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • The Longest Journey
  • Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning
  • Command & Conquer: Generals
  • Dark Messiah Might & Magic
~Craka_J

Last edited:
Level 27
CoD 4 is a must play, its so freaking good. Especially the multiplayer makes me think its turning into somekind of hack & slash rpg with modern weapons lawl =p

As for GTA IV. Who isn't going to play this? There are a lot of systems like telling the taxi driver where you want to go on the map and he takes you there. When you shoot people in the head while still in the car they can fall atop of the horn so it goes of. And much more of these =/

Cant wait to play THAT

Level 7
I played Call of Duty 4 and got stuck. Ugg, it wouldn't let me go through 3 cars. Kinda stupid and all my guys where in three windows looking cautiously when I had killed all the guys ;\. I also tried assassins creed, your right that is a really good game up until the point where I couldn't find the guys I had to assassinate..

Level 34
Killzone 2...

Nuff said :D

And PS: I just heard that EA wants to buy Take Two ,which made the GTA series, for 1,9 billion dollars. They said no because it should be a cheap buy, because GTA IV still has to come out.

Level 25
EA lost 33 million dollars not too long ago. I'm suprised they're trying to buy out all of the game companies still. Maybe they'd make more money if their games didn't suck so bad. They make such buggy games and almost never fix them...

~Craka_J

Level 7
Lost Odyssey is exactly like final fantsy just with new characters and a different story line. It is kool. Assassins Creed can get very repetive. I have halo 3 to be honest I don't play it to much. GH3 to me is impossible I can't play the second to last and last level on hard because of the massive press same button 900000 times crap. I was thinking about Gears of War don't really know. And acctually never really played many Air force type games. Maybe I'll try it.

Level 28
Very cool old games:

1.Thief & Thief II: The Metal Age
2.Thief:The Deadly Shadows
3.Ultima Online

They're graphs are not the best, but thay're good when you're bored.

About the first: Its a medieval 1st person steath game, I like it's
atmosphere. Thats just awesome! Google it!

About the 2nd: Its like the first, but it is 3rd person... I prefer 1st person, but ok anyways. Oh, yeah, and it has better graphs.

About the 3rd: Well, I don't think that the today's gamers would like it. You probably heard about it. UO is a game that goes with the skill system, not the level system, and I really prefer it. It is an medieval online game, (if you choose the 2D UO) with very poor graphs, but this is what matters:

1)Some Shards (servers) really gives you the medieval spirit (making e-friends, joining guilds, sitting around at a tavern to talk with your guild, making enemies, joining wars, taming sheeps at peacecul plains, taming dragons at dangerous caves and etc).

2)The main objective of online games is: "PWN OTHERS". In UO, there are shards with this objective but there are shards with the pure medieval spirit, the said above. And I prefer these shards.

3)There is a house system, and it is really cool!

4)Some shards have Poker, Golf, and other cool stuff, just look around.

Status
Not open for further replies.