• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Generic Wizards

Classic wizard models.

Feel free to use and/or edit these models, so long as you credit me.
Contents

Blue Wizard (Model)

Dark Wizard (Model)

Fire Wizard (Model)

Wandering Wizard (Brown) (Model)

Reviews
HappyCockroach
They look great and perform just fine in-game. Nice portraits, overall, and great set of anims. The preview image doesn't correspond to the in-game models on the Gray and White version though. Would be good if you updated that.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
These are really quite good overall. The plethora of Spell animations isn't just nice in general, but perhaps necessary for a dedicated spell-caster. Nice usage of the Paladin heads, and thanks for all the variants.

Honestly the only improvement I can see would be the addition of a silly Stand-3/4. Just something to shake it up.

Level 13
I would agree that the hero glow is not necessary. They'd make an ideal boss, unit or NPC.

Regardless, these are excellent models with multiple uses.
They are also superior quality in terms of details and animations in comparison to other "wizard" models I've seen on Hive.

@Eagle XI
I feel like that hat should be 2x bigger.
I'd be indifferent to hat size, but that would make it a better Gandalf.

Level 13
So, I want to take the attack glow from the Brown Wizard, put that on the Blue Wizard, then make the blue robes grey.
Can anyone tell me how I would do that? I have zero experience with 3D modeling.