• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

Level 19
Hope you all had a merry Christmas, I sure had ^^
Sometimes during next year (Not so far into it tho) I'm gonna make a Wall of Text finishing this chapter in the RP off, and judge the contest entries, so if you wanna change the outcome then you still have a chance, but hurry :)

Oh, and Happy New Year! 2015 brings a lot of changes with it!

Level 19
Anyway, while you wait, don't you have any comments about:
  • Go'an about to prepare the final stand against the Mad King's demon legion.
  • Vultron defeated, and probably dead as well.
  • Chenralston / Kero'gash cleansed of Mania's corruption, and teaming up with Ventus' group.
  • Kenny killed, and so the role as Idol of Oktoberfest free to take. Oh and Bisnar running off after his death.
  • Juno freaking dying.
  • Mania turning the entire population of Cartellaña into mutants, and Bran Salgia probably meeting his demise against them.
  • Ventus and the others failing their mission, leaving the city.
  • Bernkastel disappearing, after it was revealed that she was the one who tortured Furfur - and now Alagremm taking over the torturing.
  • Wolfgang Pucklebears and Krampus meeting their master, the Idol of Christmas, Lujon... or well, not anymore, as Leila has been disconnecting the link between Lujon and the Christmas Gear, and now they're about to face off...
You know.. I would probably finish the plot faster, if you at least seemed a bit interested in what was happening. I had kinda expected people would go crazy when I killed all of those main characters, etc.
Oh well

Level 18
Mad King hits like a girl.

Never really cared about Vultron.

Draenors are a danger to mankind.

He would've been cool if his name wasn't Kenny, and Bisnar, that bloody elf.

Juno died a hero's death.

Mania definitely likes doing it slow.

Impressive.

Oh, but of course. Since I am not humane. I could complain about that but I can't bother to.

And well, yeah. "People" could go crazy if there were people. I like reading the stuff, but I can't bother to comment anything because I would have to discuss it with myself.

I know how it feels, but at the moment Kaelicious is as dead as a brick.

Level 14
I'm personally really excited to hear the ending of this chapter. Surely we have a lot to say goodbye to, and it's really good to see the beloved characters go down swinging. Staying motivated even in an impossible situation. - We could learn from them ^.^

I'm really excited about hearing what happens with the Mad King, and Alwin, also maybe some juicy references to what happened in the south. I'm expecting things didn't go pretty well for our heroes there, else they would have came to help the elves...

Yeah, Mania is taking it slow, but I'm sure she has her reasons. She has done pretty well so far, conquering the world we know.

I'm kind of sad that both my originally strong warrior characters on side insane/fire got defeated so fast, they had a lot of potential in them. But this is life, and it goes on. Passing its terror to the new generation. And Yarrick has still much to learn :)

Status
Not open for further replies.