• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

General Halo Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Random things eh? Well my top points were 19 in a btb match, I did it using a detached turret. That was Halo: Reach. How do you guys think about it, since I started playing in april?

Level 7
My highest were about 45-50 in endless ctf in Coagulation, Halo 2. Sniper rifle and energy sword. Fun fact: i was playing the PC version (since my Xbox died long ago) and i was using a controller to play to remind me of the Xbox days :p But aiming is so damn hard, for some reason i could aim perfectly on Xbox.

Btw im leaving for 1-2 weeks. Have fun.

Level 7
Sounds like grunts or suicide huragok. Welcome! PS i find shitty internet connections here that let me be in touch with the group.

Level 7
Ey guys, is anyone here preordering from a specific site for the bonuses? Im probably preordering from a Greek site (since im from there) which also adds Pusle skin for Gungir, LOCUS helmet and the Arctic skin for the BR. I aint sure yet tho.

Level 5
The Limited Edition looks very cool, I'm gonna try to buy one.
if I have the coin. the Pre-order here in Philippines is kinda doubting. so I ain't gonna try it yet.

Level 7
Its obvious that if you are all like "AMAGAD HALO 4 BEST GAME EVER OLOLOLO CANT WAIT OMG" and you play it, you will be extremely disappointed.

Level 7
PS, im not getting h4. Ill wait for the new systems first, and play 5 n 6. Ghost, of course and it is, but being overhyped always makes you feel bad when you actually play.

Level 7
Well thats what i said, dont be overhyped, everything you are overhyped about will disappoint you to some degree. You'd better show your support to the devs and await the game patiently.

Level 5
I'm just keeping myself a professional fan, I didn't go ape sh*t when I hear about Halo 4... much. I just keep looking forward about how good the game, based on what they preview in updates.
still there are times that I slightly got out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.