• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
We are just not very satisfied with the activity received from our members.

Back to tomato, Bern wip.

145260-albums2772-picture92755.png

Level 23
See, this is why I don't get invested into this roleplay. The moment I get the slightest passing hint of inspiration and I submit something, boom. Everyone disappears. Except Kari.

So now I have justification to bitch and moan about this roleplay, while not taking part in it. Except for Kari.

Level 19
I have a bitching girlfriend who thinks I'm not spending enough time with her, and you guys are even worse - I can't be around everywhere 24/7, jesus. And each time I come back, I have to read about you guys hating me for my absence... this place is not meant to be a prison, please >.>

Level 23
If you don't want people complaining about your absence, then don't tell people to be more active every time you are around. It's extremely hypocritical. If you want activity, you should set the example, not act out the opposite.

Also, pretty ironic to see you not wishing this place to turn into a prison, when your relationship already is one.

Status
Not open for further replies.