• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[General] Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
The difference is that have a different history and different goals. One fight to save Christmas, one fight to destroy it, and the third one... fight simply to destroy the two other sides :)

I have updated the Contest thread, with Paillan's entry in it - not sure my entries should count tho :)

Level 19
kari0003 said:
As you might have figured out, i have joined the side of Fire& Insanity with the demon Furfur.
Alrighty - I'll add you to the team in the contest thread! I've also updated Da Holy Page of Rulez, after you introduced Furfur to the story - he counts as your fourth extra character, which means you can only add one final char this year, that is of course only if you wish to :)
Bernkastel said:
Oh Furfur, oh Zepar. You two really know the way love goes around.. You dirty sexy.. Okay, okay, I stop.
Yeah, why don't you do some roleplaying instead miss? :b
Mythic said:
I wanna terrain Kelly's castle.
*Kenny. His name is Kenny.
The rules say that you won't get anything out of it, since Cartellaña is your faction's starting location. However, I really, really wanna see a terrain of that city, so go ahead. It'll still count as a contest entry for team InsaneFire :)

BTW, I'd like to remind you that you have full permission to include other InsaneFire characters in your RP posts - but only if your own Main Character makes an appearance in the post too :)
Alagremm said:
I want candy!
Then make yourself a character, and start roleplaying!
Paillan said:
So far, Elves conquered:
The stair case
The half cut mountain
The bridge in point six

Or does only the first one count?
  • Team LoveLight got Santania, location 2, location 3, and location 6. That equals to 33,33% of all territories.
  • Team InsaneFire got Cartellaña, and location 5. That equals to 16,66% of all territories. Location 2 has also been terrained by Mythic, but the story doesn't imply the location being conquered.
  • Team DarkIce only got Icelis. That equals to 8,33% of all territories.
  • The Ruins of Santa's Workshop, the Shedfort, location 1, location 4, and location 7 remains to be claimed by any faction. This equals to 41,66% of all territories.
BTW, Paillan - you are temporarily stripped of your permission to make posts which do not include your chosen Main Character, Leila. The rest of December she has to appear in any of your RP posts. Because otherwise it'd be unfair for the other teams, story-wise and contest-wise :)

Level 19
PAILLAN, no you cannot control Lujon! BERNKASTEL, mind your language! READ:
First Three of the Twealve Kaelicious Rules: said:
  • Do not, in any way, violate the general Hive Workshop Rules.
  • If in a discussion, ask the Maintainer. He is always right!
  • Be nice to each other, when in the group. If you absolutely need to have hateful quarrels with each other, please have them outside of the group.
Either stop the discussion or continue on a more down-to-earth-level... otherwise I'll start deleting posts.

Level 23
You+scared+bro+_3d2d1a4bbf6fcae55cdde627c46ab85b.png

Level 18
And what I wanted to tell you, Paillan. Was that I'd like you to start enhancing the way you act as your characters, I do not intend to be rude but your characters fuse way too much with yourself, but I am not claiming that I wouldn't've had it from time to time. Just focus on the fact that they are different people.

Level 19
First. My terrains look bad because this isn't a battle of beauty, it's a battle of numbers. The team with more conquered zones, ergo the team with mosts terrains wins. It's logic, those where the rules you put yourself, there's nothing said about beauty.
Second. I stopped caring about typos long ago when I gave up actually learning english. And even if I could make it different I really lack the motivation to do so. I actually lack the motivation to do anything, but that's another story.
Any typos in here, I don't care. I will let you guys make your RP. I really need to clean up my mind.

Level 19
BAM - and there you have it! Look at that post you just made with perfect grammar - easy to read and easy to understand! You are lying to yourself if you say you don't know the English grammar.
When I first came to the Hive, years ago, Alagremm helped me with the English grammar, and since then I've gotten quite good at it! I am only trying to help you, like he helped me. So please don't read my VM as offense, for it was actually meant to motivate you into doing your best!
It might have sounded harsh, because I myself have had a rough day. I recently quit my education to focus on full time work, and today I was fired from my job. Just before Christmas. Yay!
All of your terrains are accepted, and all of your posts are accepted - I am just surprised and confused why you refuse to do your best. It's no order, as there are truly no rules about beauty - it was just a friendly suggestion, so that people will be impressed by your stuff, and Bern will stop hating. If you can't use my words for anything, then forget them man - I'd rather live with your typos than not having you in here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.