• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
only use a golden or silver peach when your monster's stat gains starts to decline.
True words, my man.
I used a lot of mint leafs and nuts oils when I started raising properly.
As for food, Tablets are the best imo, but Fish will do the trick too.

Now, a little trick I did with natures was just wait till it got "soft" and hit it with a smoked snake. Early on, you'd need a few smoked snakes to get it back down to normal, but this shouldn't interfere with Mint Leaf and Nuts Oil consumption. After a while, the loyalty will be so high that you may never even need to use a smoked snake again.

Level 35
I did find it hard to get oil fire (btw I never got it), but it requires an Evil nature. And even when I had that, it didn't seem to get it. I think it needs a certain level of INT to get it. Or even a certain level of POW to get it (but that doesn't make too much sense).

Haha, just had a thought about how cool a Kato with maxed POW would be XD

Level 35
Well, just had a quick think about what monster I want to train next, and I remember having a bad time with Centaur on account of it's poor POW stats. However, I also recall having a good time with Durahan, but having done it before it didn't seem as fun. So, I've decided to go for a Centaur/Durahan, as I have both in storage. Starting moves seems to gurantee ALL withering attacks, including those aquired via tech-chaining (pretty awesome imo O:).

According to my calculations (and using a rating of 5, where 5 is the highest and 1 is the lowest), the stat gains for this monster should be:
LIF POW INT SKI SPD DEF
Centaur: 3 3 5 5 3 3
Durahan: 3 5 3 3 1 4
Chariot: 3 5 5 5 1 4

This is an approximation. If anyone wants to know how I calculated this, just let me know and I'll send you the Doco I have containing this information (and much, MUCH more)

Status
Not open for further replies.