• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GEAR at SC2?

GEAR focus on wc3 or sc2?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Our project have been going along slowly. We are planning to have a lil bit of taste to our trillogy project by making the first edition of GEAR in wc3. However we find that the lore and the environment is not feasible with GEAR itself. So what do you guys think if we focus GEAR on SC2?

This is a survey we take neutrally.

Level 3
Its sounds very good, I for one think you guys should use SC2 as your template. By the way, if you need someone to help with the music (assuming if you guys are going to have music, or don't have anyone up for the task), then I'd love to help out in any way I can? ;)

Level 12
Well yes, if you know the story, unfortunately the evil dude Lord Silithus consumed the book of awakening from Jaina, the GEAR team failed to retreive the book of awakening. He travelled to other dimensions with his new power to bring hell into time. But as he coast along his evil journey the GEAR team manage to slip in into his dark portal spells, they also travel into an unknown dimension where Sc2 exists. The game will be like in Doom 3, where new tech meets hell, but the GEAR dudes know how to encounter the manifestation.

Status
Not open for further replies.