• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gateway To Hell 1.8 AI

Reactions: Lacky
♦ Gateway To Hell 1.7 AI ♦

By Galles

Gameplay
[tr]
Gateway To Hell has 19 heroes and 29 items (plan to go adding more heroes and items over time) the map takes place in hell, where besides the heroes fighting each other a creature inhabits the place, his name is Kongor and killed anyone who pass his way. Each hero has their own stories. When Kongor die the responsible for his death won 500 of experience and 1000 gold, besides an item be created at the site of Kongor death. All this characters are in this world for some reason, they have sinned, and are now in front of the gates of hell for his last chance, those who get success will be forgiven of their sins, and they lose, suffer eternal punishment

Video
[tr]

Screenshots
[tr]
1zdrzo2.png

30ucubo.png

2njm51d.png

Features
[tr]
Recipe for creating items
Each hero has their own stories
Action every time
Two game modes
It has artificial intelligence

Credits
[tr]
Júlia Rhony
Power
Matheus
Eike Miller
Edih Salete
Gamegear
Lucas
Rafael Conceição

Author’s Notes
[tr]
I worked hard to create this map, and made the Artificial Intelligence very carefully to not have bugs, if you downloaded and played the map please post your criticism or suggestions on what you want to see on the map in the next versions. Any bug seen let me know to be repaired!

Changelog
[tr]
Version 1.8 AI

- Bugs Fixed.
- Added 1 new hero.
- Added 3 new items.
- Some spell effects replaced.
- Some items adjusted.
- Some spells adjusted.
- Added blood effect when a hero dies.
- [Sword Master] Removed Stealth Attack and added Test My Blade!.
- [Spell Breaker] Removed Global Silence and added Tempera Destination.
- [Earthshaker] Removed Totem Strike and added Reversal of Poles.

► Map Description Generator 「By Vengeancekael」

Keywords:
Warcraft, World Editor, Hero Arena, Heroes, Galles, Artificial Intelligence
Contents

Gateway To Hell 1.8 AI (Map)

Reviews
21:48, 3rd May 2015 StoPCampinGn00b: After playing it multiple times on different versions, the map is now ready for approval. Despite the insignificant amount of strategy, or even skill, players have to utilize in the game, it could be a fun grind...

M

21:48, 3rd May 2015
StoPCampinGn00b: After playing it multiple times on different versions, the map is now ready for approval. Despite the insignificant amount of strategy, or even skill, players have to utilize in the game, it could be a fun grind alone or with other players.

Map approved with no rating.

Level 4
Short Review:

Lacky's Review
[TD]

Gateway To Hell V.1.0 AI
Galles

Gameplay

Terrain

Suggestion

Verdict

Gameplay

[R]
Gameplay.jpg
I played it, as the Mystical Dragon, with AIs. This is a awesome Hero-Arena map, with AI. The aim of this map is to kill all the life of the enemy. It has good customize heroes, items, etc. I really enjoy playing this map.

Mystical Dragon's abilities, has no hotkeys, and the abilities are scrambled, when I am about gonna learn the ability. I think, it is same with the other heroes.

243712-albums8042-picture95932.jpg

The heroes, are cool, but too messy. Like what I have mention about Mystical Dragon's abilities, has no hotkeys, and the abilities are scrambled.

The items, are good, but too imbalanced, like the Scourge Bone Chimes, has 30% Life Steal, that's kinda too high from the requirements. Maybe reduce from 30% to 25%? The items, is all easy to buy. You get this gold, by killing a heroes, and the reward is 100 Gold. But, when I killed a hero, why my gold is 200, it turn to 450? I though the reward was 100? I figured it out, you edit the reward gold.

243712-albums8042-picture95933.jpg
243712-albums8042-picture95934.jpg

The AI, is awesome, nothing much to say, but it attacks, it use abilities, it buys items, it roams around the map.

Anyways, awesome map, with AIs, I really enjoy playing it.

Score: 7/15

Terrain

[R]
BTNTerrain.jpg
The terrain, nothing much to say, it fits to the theme of the map, and the type of the map. The tiles are well choosed, and well placed. Add more doodads, like corpses, bones.

Score: 7/10

Suggestion

[R]
BTNSuggestion.jpg
  • Add some more doodads.
  • Fix all the abilities of the heroes.
  • Improved the terrain.
  • Reduce some of the effects of the items.

Verdict

[R]
Verdict.jpg

Total Score

Explanation

Unexpected tab 3

Total Score

Score
Rate
Status
14/25
Rate.jpg
Rate.jpg
Rate.jpg
No%20Rate.jpg
No%20Rate.jpg
Pending

Explanation

Score
Rate
Status
21 - 25
Rate.jpg
Rate.jpg
Rate.jpg
Rate.jpg
Rate.jpg
Approved
16 - 20
Rate.jpg
Rate.jpg
Rate.jpg
Rate.jpg
No%20Rate.jpg
Approved | Pending
11 - 15
Rate.jpg
Rate.jpg
Rate.jpg
No%20Rate.jpg
No%20Rate.jpg
Approved | Pending | Rejection
6 - 10
Rate.jpg
Rate.jpg
No%20Rate.jpg
No%20Rate.jpg
No%20Rate.jpg
Approved | Pending | Rejection
1 - 5
Rate.jpg
No%20Rate.jpg
No%20Rate.jpg
No%20Rate.jpg
No%20Rate.jpg
Rejection
[/color]

Last edited:
Level 10
Thanks for your review, I had not noticed the reward bug when he kills the hero, I will fix in the next version I'm already doing, and I will take to correct the icons of spells of heroes. Thanks for the review :ogre_datass:

----- E D I T ------

The number "+ 252!" you highlighted in the third screenshot is the damage caused by the ultimate Mystical Dragon, which multiplies your intelligence causing the result as damages, is not the gold obtained

Level 4
Off-Topic: *Looks at the Third Screenshot* Look at the HP of my hero, that I am using, so high, too high, LOL.
The number "+ 252!" you highlighted in the third screenshot is the damage caused by the ultimate Mystical Dragon, which multiplies your intelligence causing the result as damages, is not the gold obtained
Really?, I though it was a gold, no wonder I have a additional gold, when I killed a hero, my bad.

Last edited:
MasterChaos' Short Review

Gameplay
The gameplay was really nice, they have to fight to the death to redeem themselves. However, as Lacky stated above, it is a bit unbalanced and hotkeys aren't well placed at some points. When I played the game, a faceless one named "Kongor" or "Kongar"...I forgot... killed us all. I guess he was too overpowered and pretty much a nuisance in the early levels. 2/5
Terrain
The map doesn't have enough "hellish feel" into it. It's better to put some dungeon walls and fires here and there. Floating Outland rocks can also help improve the arena. 3/5
Suggestions
Improve the terrain like I said above. Fix the hotkeys and rebalance the faceless one.
Verdict
The map is fun to play, but with just a few problems. Other than that, the AI is awesome, so I'll rate it 3/5 for now and AWAITING UPDATE!

Level 10
Map Updated to version 1.1

Changelog:

Version 1.1 AI

- Updated the description of some spells
- Fixed the position of buttons spells
- Terrain updated
- AI improved
- Price and attributes of the items reviewed
- Now everyone will gain 1 gold every second
- Added 3 new magic items in the Magic Maker Store
- Initial spawn location of the Teams modified.
- Removed all the runes of the game.
- Some spells improved.
- Added hostile units around the map.
- Added voices when killing heroes.

Level 10
Map Updated to version 1.2

Changelog:

Version 1.2 AI

- Frags voices of heroes improved.
- Added 1 item in Magic Maker store.
- Some items nerfed.
- Now all players have visibility of the shops.
- Illusionist remaked.
- Knight of the Light remaked.
- Written source modified.

Level 34
Not bad Arena map, I liked it.
However, that huge Kondor whatever is his name, annoys me often. Each time my hero dies, it spawns randomly and often it spawns near that epic unit, and my Hero got killed by him in two, three shots.
Otherwise nice done map, but each hero's ability should have its own icon, there are duplicates. For example, Sylvana's ability and Burnin Skeleton's ability have same icon from Blooad mage's flame strike. And many items share same icon, they should have different icons for better recognizances.
Anyway, not bad, decent map, although you should add more touch for terrain and decrease too much red.
3/5

Level 4
Lacky's Re-Review
Gateway To Hell 1.2 AI
Galles

Gameplay

[R]
Gameplay.jpg
I didn't start yet, but the font make the map not interesting. The gameplay of this map was good, some improvements, like the heroes, items. Still, it lacks of hotkeys, and the abilities are same. The Red color burns my eyes, change it, something like yellow. Kongor spawns early, and Kongor is too strong. The AI are too fast to get strong items, it makes the map (with AI) imbalanced.

Terrain

[R]
BTNTerrain.jpg
Also, the terrain have improved, but for me, it still need some improvements. I suggest adding more hell-ish doodads, like flames, bones, corpses, etc.

Suggestion

[R]
BTNSuggestion.jpg
  • Add hotkeys to all abilities.
  • Add more items.
  • Add more hell-ish doodads.
  • Change the color of the description from red, to something else, like yellow, gray. (For me, red, makes my eyes burns, (And drops tears))
  • Improved the AI.
  • Improved all the decription of the abilities.
  • Improved all the Heroes.
  • Reduce the time spawn of Kongor.

Rating: 3/5
Voting for: Awaiting Update

Level 10
Version 1.3 UPLOADED !!!

Changelog:

- Removed all the mobs of the map.
- Added 4 new heroes.
- Added 3 new itens.
- Maximum level of heroes increased from 10 to 20.
- Kongor nerfed.
- Terrain reworked.
- AI improved.
- Mode -eg removed.
- Price of some items modified.
- Hotkeys of skills adjusted.
- Some skills revised.

Level 10
Version 1.8 AI UPLOADED !!!

Changelog:

- Bugs Fixed.
- Added 1 new hero.
- Added 3 new items.
- Some spell effects replaced.
- Some items adjusted.
- Some spells adjusted.
- Added blood effect when a hero dies.
- [Sword Master] Removed Stealth Attack and added Test My Blade!.
- [Spell Breaker] Removed Global Silence and added Tempera Destination.
- [Earthshaker] Removed Totem Strike and added Reversal of Poles.