• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Edit WC3 gateway 1.31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, as far I've searched on internet there is no any info how to edit/add/remove gateways in Warcraft 1.31+ patch...
Does anyone has any way to do it? And also Loader would be very usefull

( bnet gateway editor and registry keys edit doesn't change anything. It seems that they've moved this file to somewhere else.

~El

~El

Level 17
What would be the point of that? There are no unofficial communities running patch 1.31 as far as I know, or even bnet emulators supporting patch 1.31. You wouldn't be able to connect to older servers using 1.31 either since the protocol has changed.

Level 2
There is pvpgn however it suports up to patch 1.27 or 1.28.... While I would like to run on patch 1.31
Also those " Communities run on patches above 1.28/1.27
What would be the point of that? There are no unofficial communities running patch 1.31 as far as I know, or even bnet emulators supporting patch 1.31. You wouldn't be able to connect to older servers using 1.31 either since the protocol has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.