• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Garrosh will die in Siege of Orgrimmar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Would be nice if Nazgrel came back and took the mantle of Warchief, but we haven't seen him since like Burning Crusade so it won't make much sense to make him Warchief.
Oh and to I never did care for Garrosh at all so I wouldn't mind who is going to take over when hes gone.

Well, in a interview was review that:

It was revealed in the March 2012 Mists of Pandaria Press Event that Garrosh will be the final boss for the Mists-Logo-Small Mists of Pandaria expansion, as both factions recognize his growing instability and lust for power.[2] This means a new Warchief will be appointed and most assume Thrall will return, but Blizz Zarhym has hinted that the new Warchief may not be who everyone expects.

perhaps can be Nazgrel, i like him :3
but i think that the next warchieft won't be a orc...

I neber had listening about Nazgrim LOL
just about Gamon

i Already know how i will kill Garrosh in my campaign, it won't be jaina or the heros playeble in the map.. but before in have a bloody battle, that someone nearly die trying kill Garrosh :3
and about the Warchift i will put Thrall in the command if until there the Blizzard don't mention the New One..

Level 24
If an orc is too be WarChief the only one I would want is Varok, but not Thrall, he has his own family to atend too and I would not want too see him on the throne.

Level 24
Thrall will just return to wait for a new warchief rises, Thrall don't want be the Warchief

I don't know I think that would make for a bad story. Besides It has been almost 1 year since MoP was released who exactly are they going too magically think of that they could not think of in the past 11 months?

Level 24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz7m88ObKRo

see this you will know who will be the new warcheif

Okay now let me do the same little thing. I decided to do this since my opinons are a lot different than those of Nobbel87.

Round 1:

Wrathion vs Anduin Wrynn: Wrathion wins!

All things that Nobbel87 says are valid arguments, however in his argument he forget one matter, the orcs who are a big part of the horde honor only strength of wich Anduin has none, Wrathion on the other hand has proven that even as a whelp he has remarkable power and even though I think he will never join the Horde since he needs both factions to co-oparate he is still the only one of the two that the Horde could possibly accept as their new WarChief.

Nazgrim vs Gamon: Gamon wins!

Nazgrim is going to die... I really should not have to say more.

Sylvanas Windrunner vs Lor'Themar Theron: Lor'Themar Theron wins!

Lor'Themar Therons claim might be weakened if it's comonly know that he wanted to join the alliance however I doubt that Sylvanas Windrunner could convince any one that she is the right leader. Besides it seems like the only goal Sylvanas have is to survive and power seems more or less irrelevent to her.

Rexxar vs Chen Stormstout: Rexxar wins!

Even though I agree that Chen has been there recently unlike Rexxar, Chen still does not command any respect of any one besides Vol'Jin and to be crowned WarChief simply due to the words of Vol'Jin is hard.

Vol'Jin vs Baine Bloodhoof: Baine Bloodhoof wins!

Just as Nobbel87 said, this is a close one and even though I think highly of Vol'Jin and he is absolutely one of the top 3 in this league I still can not see myself giving him the victory, after all Baine seeks to end this war with as little bloodshed as possible and seems to strive for peace even harder than Vol'Jin does and this is clearly something that will grant him many loyalists. Also the orcs favor blood line and the blood line of Garrosh is mostly what made him WarChief, even though he was a great warrior he simply did not command nearly as much respect as other warriors and when it comes down to it, Cairne did command more respect from the horde than what Sen'Jin did.

Ji Firepaw vs Gallywix: Ji Firepaw wins!

Gallywix commands absolutly no respect from any one he's simply on the top because he has money, and a lot of it. Gallywix is a lying, cheating slave trader and that makes him the least likely of all to win the crown of WarChief, even less likely than Anduin. Ji Firepaw however is a great warrior with a great strategic mind making him the clear winner.

Thrall vs Varok Saurfang: Varok Saurfang wins!

Varok, the brother of Broxigar and legendary hero of the Horde versus Thrall the former WarChief of the horde. Nobbel87 forgets one thing however and wich is that Thrall does not desire to be WarChief but wants to move on with his life who led the troll in patch 5.1 and 5.2 simply because he knew it was his responsibility for picking Garrosh as the WarChief and his only intention right now is to make things right by ending Garrosh's rule and then return to his wife and child. This one was easy to decide since Varok is the bad @$$ that he is and never stops fighting for the Horde.

Zaela vs Garrosh: Zaela wins!

I voted Zaela instead of Garrosh since I do not believe the theory is actually going to come true but is rather an attempt for Garrosh fans to avoid the fact that Garrosh is going to die. However I've done the same thing with other characters so I understand why some one would do this.

Round 2:

Wrathion vs Ji Firepaw: Ji Firepaw wins!

A sharp strategist of the Horde vs a black dragon who has played only a minor part on the Horde's side, enough said.

Rexxar vs Baine Bloodhoof: Baine Bloodhoof wins!

Rexxar won in the last round simply because of his reputation and his reputation is no match for the reputation of the son of Cairne and the leader of the Tauren. Baine picks of an easy win!

Lor'Themar Theron vs Gamon: Lor'Themar Theron wins!

As Nobbel87 said, Lor'Themar is someone who strives for the better of his people and is a beloved leader while Gamon is no more than a over rated outlaw. (I over rate him too but from a neutral stand he can not win.)

Varok Saurfang vs Zaela: Varok Saurfang wins!

Varok has simly played a to big part in WarCraft 1, 2, 3 and WoW to be outbested by someone who was introduced in Cataclysm.

Round 3:

Ji Firepaw vs Varok Saurfang: Varok Saurfang wins!

Even though Ji is a great warrior and tactitian, Varok Saurfang bests him in every aspect of leadership since Varok has proven himself more as a leader, warrior and tactitian.

Baine Bloodhoof vs Lor'Themar Theron: Baine Bloodhoof wins!

Even though I am a big sin'dorei fan Baine simply did not try to join the alliance and he's a more respected leader in the Horde with a stronger line of blood. This was a close one as well though.

THE FINAL ROUND:

Varok Saurfang vs Baine Bloodhoof:

Even though Baine does command a great respect as a leader and as a peacekeeper he is simply no match for Varok since Varok is a greater warrior and his leadership is doubted by none unlike that of Baine. Baine has simply had too much problem to rule in my opinion and the only thing that actually gives Baine a chance is his blood line since he is the son of Cairne Bloodhoof, had his father competed he would have beten any in claim of the throne even Broxigar if he still lives. So for me this is easy.

VAROK SAURFANG WINS!

Here's a list of how I rank their chance of them becoming warchiefs in my opinion.

1. Varok Saurfang
2. Baine Bloodhoof
3. Vol'Jin
4. Lor'Themar Theron
5. Rexxar
6. Ji Firepaw
7. Sylvanas Windrunner
8. Zaela
9. Gamon
10. Chen Stormstout
11. Wrathion
12. Thrall
13. Anduin Wrynn
14. Garrosh Hellscream
15. Gallywix
16. Nazgrim (dead)

Level 23
Well, I did not give myself the Loremaster title for nothing. ;)

:p
i really love the lore too, but i don't know all of wow, are many things that happen in the same time, and i can't read all :(
when the next path lauch, could u tell me about the things or send me some link ? for i have more ideais for Tides of War, i already know what i will do in the finnale, but i need a better ideia for the Gameplay :3

Level 24
:p
i really love the lore too, but i don't know all of wow, are many things that happen in the same time, and i can't read all :(
when the next path lauch, could u tell me about the things or send me some link ? for i have more ideais for Tides of War, i already know what i will do in the finnale, but i need a better ideia for the Gameplay :3

Absolutly when the next patch launches I will stand on the front line with my guild rushing to find out every tiny litle detail, I will give you all the latet news as soon as I find out of anything. This far we do not know of anything besides the fact that Nazgrim will die and Garrosh will to a 99% chance die, Sylvanas will attempt to ressurect the dead sin'dorei archers but will be stopped by Lor'Themar, from the sound Jaina, Lor'Themar and Jaina will be either vitaly damaged or die, Nazgrim will have an achievement that includes helping Gamon to survive however it's unclear wheter he will live or die according to the lore and Jaina and Lor'Themar will have an encounter where Lor'Themar keeps a relatively polite maner while Jaina goes all bitch on him.

Level 23
Absolutly when the next patch launches I will stand on the front line with my guild rushing to find out every tiny litle detail, I will give you all the latet news as soon as I find out of anything. This far we do not know of anything besides the fact that Nazgrim will die and Garrosh will to a 99% chance die, Sylvanas will attempt to ressurect the dead sin'dorei archers but will be stopped by Lor'Themar, from the sound Jaina, Lor'Themar and Jaina will be either vitaly damaged or die, Nazgrim will have an achievement that includes helping Gamon to survive however it's unclear wheter he will live or die according to the lore and Jaina and Lor'Themar will have an encounter where Lor'Themar keeps a relatively polite maner while Jaina goes all bitch on him.

GOD, so many information for my mind even that "Lor'Themar and Jaina will be either vitaly damaged or die" they cannot die :/

"Jaina and Lor'Themar will have an encounter where Lor'Themar keeps a relatively polite maner while Jaina goes all bitch on him."
i don't know why blizzard are making this with Jaina, she was a good girl and now are becoming a bad one :X
Like my friend told one time, they are doing this for make Jaina a boss soon,unfortunately,I'm thinking that it will be even :/

Level 24
GOD, so many information for my mind even that "Lor'Themar and Jaina will be either vitaly damaged or die" they cannot die :/

Well neither do I believe that they will die and here is why. It seems like Lor'Themar is only injured or dying in the Horde playthrough and Jaina only in the alliance playthrough so it's my belief that none die since would both die in different versions but not togheter it would cause a huge confusion.

"Jaina and Lor'Themar will have an encounter where Lor'Themar keeps a relatively polite maner while Jaina goes all bitch on him."
i don't know why blizzard are making this with Jaina, she was a good girl and now are becoming a bad one :X
Like my friend told one time, they are doing this for make Jaina a boss soon,unfortunately,I'm thinking that it will be even :/

Well a lot of players are unhappy with the fact that GArrosh is killed and no alliance character so it's a strong possibility that she will be killed so it appears like Blizzard are appealing to both Horde and Alliance fans, and as for me who is a sin'dorei fan I can only say about the current council of arch mages.

hEC222DF5

Also Jaina plays a part in Dawn of the Aspects and you might want to implement that and if you haven't this fella has read the books.

Level 23
i don't know how people like Garrosh u.u he is a idiot for me
i hope that Jaina don't die, no no no , she can't die :/
about the book i just read more Tides of War, and i intend to buy the Shattring and Shados of the Horde, i don't buy the book cause don't have in my first language :/
they just start translate the book last year ...

Level 24
i don't know how people like Garrosh u.u he is a idiot for me
i hope that Jaina don't die, no no no , she can't die :/
about the book i just read more Tides of War, and i intend to buy the Shattring and Shados of the Horde, i don't buy the book cause don't have in my first language :/
they just start translate the book last year ...

I guess it makes it easier when you read english novels, I myself just finished Wolfheart that I've put of for a long time, and that means I've now finished reading all of the warcraft novels. :)

Level 24
I buy them ofcourse, if I like a book I'd like to pay the seller so they can make more books.

Level 24
I would want Garrosh to be killed by Jaina,Voljin or Baine.I also want Thrall/Goel,Voljin,Baine or Lothermar become the new Warchief or make the Horde fall.

Well Vol'Jin did have a pretty convincing speach, I know exactly what I'll be doin' about it, son of Hellscream. I'll watch and wait as ya people slowly become aware of ya ineptitude. I'll laugh as dey grow ta despise ya as I do. And when tha time comes dat ya failure is complete and ya "power" is meaningless, I will be dere to end ya rule swiftly and silently. Ya will spend ya reign glancin' over ya shoulda and fearin' tha shadows, for when tha time comes and ya blood be slowly drainin' out, ya will know exactly who fired da arrow dat pierced ya black heart.

Ofcourse Baine also have pretty good reasons to deal the finishing blow after all Garrosh poisoned Cairne in what was supposed to be a honorable fight over the title of warchief and Baine did also save Garrosh's life and so far Garrosh has done absolutelly the opposite of repaying his depths.

As for Jaina, Varian or any Alliance member dealing the final blow, I highly doubt since Blizzard wants to focus this patch on the rebellion and not the Alliance vs Horde theme.

Level 14
Also Jaina plays a part in Dawn of the Aspects and you might want to implement that and if you haven't this fella has read the books.

Yes, because now-a-days you have to read the books to understand the story of a game. Splendid times we live in.

Idk which is more sad, accepting that or wanting it.

Level 24
Yes, because now-a-days you have to read the books to understand the story of a game. Splendid times we live in.

Idk which is more sad, accepting that or wanting it.

Yes what a cruel world where we learn things from reading books, I admit there has been a few scenarios where they could have made the lore more clear for example the destruction of Theramore but mostly they do tend to balance it out pretty well and if there's one character you do not know about you can just find him on wowpedia.

Level 14
Yes what a cruel world where we learn things from reading books, I admit there has been a few scenarios where they could have made the lore more clear for example the destruction of Theramore but mostly they do tend to balance it out pretty well and if there's one character you do not know about you can just find him on wowpedia.

Once again you failed to read the message.

Level 24
You do not need it, it simply makes you understand more about the story, that was what I said the first time and I do not see how that does not answer "Yes, because now-a-days you have to read the books to understand the story of a game. Splendid times we live in."

Level 24
The headline was wrong and once again takenji you forget the most important part of the puzzle.

But your cinematic does prove one very important thing, that Jaina has rushed headfirst into the maw of madness.

Level 24
I think this video can show better "anger" of Jainna

She sure has changed since WarCraft III, sometimes I don't understand why the pandaren would let someone like her into their land, in a realm where your emotions takes on a physicall manifestation Jaina has to be a ticking time bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.