1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

GangSta RAP

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Dark Master, Apr 4, 2009.

1. arafor

arafor

Resources:
    Resources:
    Blasphemies against rap will be punished. Beware.

2. Dreadnought[dA]

Dreadnought[dA]

Resources:
    Resources:
    Does Slayer count as Rap? If so then raps ok... I guess. But most of the *rap* I hear is complete BS. It's not music at all. There's no musicianship involved at all! I could play rap after only using drums for 10 minutes!

3. Zombie

Zombie

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONnIjTQ_YK0

Yo, that's stuff is straight from the hood, homie!

4. HappyTauren

HappyTauren

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3L74yFT7ag&feature=related

5. arafor

arafor

Resources:
    Resources:
    Are you kidding me? No musical talent, man you have no idea what your talking about. Rap requires the same if not more musical talent then any other genre of music.

6. The_wand_mirror

The_wand_mirror

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok since nobody is going answer my question, i'll just say that my opinion about rap/hiphop/r&b is that it's a hype.

And i hate hypes.

And i heard some r&b songs and i have no words that express what i thought about it.

Well bye, i will go now before people get nagging i shouldn't flame their music because they don't flame mine. Well you would probably do that but ok...

Guys....... ? Guys........ gonna ignore this post again?

...................... guys!?

7. HappyTauren

HappyTauren

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    No it doesn't, I can rap any song just fine, but I have difficulties singing some songs, such as Phantom of the Opera, cause it requires mad musical skills. You're not one in charge, if you know nothing about music. It's true that rap is hyped as hell, but it doesn't mean it's good, it just means new generations got a shit taste. So lets see. There's shit rap, 99% of it. There's shit pop, 75% of it. There's shit metal, 90% of it. There's shit rock, 30% of it. Classical music? 0% of it is shit, there's a reason it's classical! If you look closely, the percent of shit rap exceeds all other genres! Not only it requires very little skill and no musical talent, it has also got the biggest percent of shit music in history! Anyone with a bit of musical talent won't even listen to it!

8. arafor

arafor

Resources:
    Resources:
    Of course if you don't like rap your gonna say its shit it also has to do simply with what the person likes. For instance Classical music is dumb in my opinion but the fact of the matter is alot of people like classical music. And the same could be said for classical music for instance because there are no words in it. There are pros and cons of each genre there is no such thing as a perfect genre. Even I hate some rap because its really bad.

9. HappyTauren

HappyTauren

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You're wrong. And I am right.
    Classical music sort of IS perfect, hence why it is classical. If you dislike it, you're sorta out of the bandwagon. But if you like rep it simply means you have 0 musical talent. Good rappers are very very very rare.

It's not classical music being dumb. It's you. Plus it's not true there are no words in it, it's just your horrible education.

I also listen to metal, but I must admit that a lot of metal is also shit. So where's me being bias now?

10. Gausslander

Gausslander

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Oh come on you can hate gangster rappers and the lyrics but occasionally it's fun to listen to. I like Eminem. There, I said it.

11. arafor

arafor

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmmmm HappyTauren very well I have no comment to respond to this. the only comforting detail i have left is I still like rap.

12. Dark Master

Dark Master

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah, he is really cool. His songs pwn!

13. The_wand_mirror

The_wand_mirror

Resources:
    Resources:
    OK, euhm. HT you're being pretty childish here just accept other people like other music then you do lol.

14. Pins

Pins

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    "Gangsta rap" ? Complete bullshit, hype, and ridiculous ideology.
    Oh and yeah, Rap is not easy, but it's not because something is not easy that it's worth doing (and certainly not worth listening).
    And about the instrumental part, I did some rap instrumentals for fun. It's really not that hard, and with professional gear, it's like soldier of fortune in Effortless. There is some really skilled guys, who understood that a person rapping over their sound was a waste and decided to play abstract hip-hop, without voice :D (it's actually a bit more complex but heh we're talking about gangsta rap so complexity is banned).

Some underground rap can stand the comparison with correct music, though, I enjoy some, such as Dälek, Buck65 and some other.

15. Japut3h

Japut3h

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yo yo, bitches, this is for all my G's and dawgs out there, fo' life, man, fo' life, yo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM

GANGSTA.

16. Gausslander

Gausslander

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Who hasn't seen that?

17. Japut3h

Japut3h

Resources:
    Resources:
    No idea, but I haven't seen anyone post it around here before.

18. Ham Ham

Ham Ham

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Rap just sucks, theres nothing else to discuss...

19. arafor

arafor

Resources:
    Resources:
    That is not true at all...

20. Dreadnought[dA]

Dreadnought[dA]

Resources:
    Resources:
    Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man. Rap just sucks man.

I just wrote a rap song. Do I win?