• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Big Mac Attack at the Drive-Thru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
How is that obvious? He sent me this video, I can clearly see that's him. Wtf are you talking about, Eggy?

He sent you something that has been around for a quite a bit of time. Like half a year. He just 'sends' it to you out of the blue? I highly doubt that.

Level 8
He sent you something that has been around for a quite a bit of time. Like half a year. He just 'sends' it to you out of the blue? I highly doubt that.

Evidently you all are egotistical suspicious pricks. He's my cousin, he's trustworthy, and I believe him. We were on the subject of amusing YouTube videos, and he suggested that I check out a few of his.
Besides, I can clearly see him in the picture.

Friggen kids today can't look at a neat picture without saying "photoshopped," or see something interesting without saying "it's fake."

Level 6
Evidently you all are egotistical suspicious pricks. He's my cousin, he's trustworthy, and I believe him. We were on the subject of amusing YouTube videos, and he suggested that I check out a few of his.

Friggen kids today can't look at a neat picture without saying "photoshopped," or see something interesting without saying "it's fake."

Yea, but as Sansui said:

And why would you send you his video that was stolen from his website and uploaded on youtube instead of just sending you the actual video from his website?

So really. You fail. You can't always be the smartass with the last word in every thread :)

Level 10
Yea, but as Sansui said:

So really. You fail. You can't always be the smartass with the last word in every thread :)

I agree, Tonks, why would he send you that out of the blue? 1 word to your cousin.....Lier lier pants on fire!

Level 8
Yea, but as Sansui said:

I didn't see his post. I have him ignored.

Why would his cousin lie? and nice vid! :D I clearly saw him. Tonks is always a smartass its a face of fact :p.

Yes, as I stated before:

We were on the subject of amusing YouTube videos, and he suggested that I check out a few of his.

Either I'm hallucinating and he's lying, or you're wrong.
Probably the latter.

Level 21
There's 2 things, either tonks is lying or his cousin is lying.
Obviously, tonks is not lying, since if he was, he'd probably say he did it himself.
And his cousin cannot be lying because Tonks can clearly see him in the video.
SO I conclude that Tonks is not lying, and if he is, who cares? It's still an awesome vid lol.

Level 8
There's 2 things, either tonks is lying or his cousin is lying.
Obviously, tonks is not lying, since if he was, he'd probably say he did it himself.
And his cousin cannot be lying because Tonks can clearly see him in the video.
SO I conclude that Tonks is not lying, and if he is, who cares? It's still an awesome vid lol.

Thanks for that accurate and short summary.

Stupid stealing pricks, I made it. Damn kids and their plagirism

If you're just going to spam, then don't post.

*Plagiarism

Level 18
no one cared untill he tried to actually fight that it was his cousin. which it is not. Read his first post, he said it didn't look like him, and its a stolen video from another site.

If you will notice the first reply wasn't very aggressive at all. The only one who jumped on anyone was tonks. Most likely because he is lying, people tend to get really defensive when they are lying.
I simply left my statement as an obvious fact to the problem at hand.
and I am doing so again with this statement towards you Werewulf.

Level 8
no one cared untill he tried to actually fight that it was his cousin. which it is not. Read his first post, he said it didn't look like him, and its a stolen video from another site.

If you will notice the first reply wasn't very aggressive at all. The only one who jumped on anyone was tonks. Most likely because he is lying, people tend to get really defensive when they are lying.
I simply left my statement as an obvious fact to the problem at hand.
and I am doing so again with this statement towards you Werewulf.

I jumped all over him. Yes, defending my standpoint is truly a sure sign of lying.

What thread were you looking at? I wasn't aggressive towards anyone.

... What ?

Unless of course you see that as an expression of aggression.

he said it didn't look like him
I can clearly see that's him.

I meant that I didn't recognize him because of the hat, and the fact that the video is dark.

Sansui, please, you're being ridiculous. I don't like you, you're obnoxious. You're finding any ground you can to discredit and abuse me, and I don't appreciate it. You've already been rude to me in PM's, so I ignored you. Now you're coming into this thread and trying to passively flame me. Along with almost everyone else that posted here. Cynical brats, like I said before.

Level 18
Even though i should not respond to that TROLL post.
I will be nice in my reply, and point it out to you since you cant read.
btw this has nothing to do with you, I would have said the same thing to anyone who posted this topic and acted the way you did.

tonks said:
How is that obvious? He sent me this video, I can clearly see that's him. Wtf are you talking about, Eggy?
He answered your what question, and you jumped on him.

your second reply to him simply clarifying his point a little more to you.

tonks said:
Sansui, please, you're being ridiculous. I don't like you, you're obnoxious. You're finding any ground you can to discredit and abuse me, and I don't appreciate it. You've already been rude to me in PM's, so I ignored you. Now you're coming into this thread and trying to passively flame me. Along with almost everyone else that posted here. Cynical brats, like I said before
Thats funny because i never flamed anyone in this thread. My posts were not aimed at you at all but the OP of this topic which happened to be you. My comments would have remained the same had your user name been different.

As for flaming me for simpling stating my opinion sounds like some one has issues.

Last edited:
Level 6
Okay, could a moderator or admin delete this? Clearly people can't handle this, so if someone could delete it or even just close it, I'd be much obliged.

Me and Sansui are to much of a force to be reckoned with. We both know there is 800 of those videos on youtube all claiming "its me, its my friend, its my friends friends brother, etc, etc."

You just can't take the fact that you tried and failed. Its Trial and Error.

Besides, we all know its Werewulf doing the beat box, i mean seriously. Archian is singing. Chriz is the guy taking the order (Hes ebul so he like most likley poisned the food) and Wolve is that random dude shaking his head to the song.

Level 6
eggy your last post was uncalled for.

Tonks there is nothing wrong with sharing things.
You just have to ignore certain comments.
(btw the only reason i posted in this thread is because the video is interesting.)

Sansui, Tonks says he has you on ignore..may be lying but i don't know :(

<3 Sansui....i still to this day, try to figure out what that pic actually is. im stuck between a thong and a white thong. Help me here!

Level 7
Eggy, liars are fools, Tonks is not a liar, he is not a fool. Tonks cousin wouldn't lie. If you really think hes lying then call George Bush stupid.

im stuck between a thong and a white thong

Off-Topic:You really love spamming don't you? that means you can't spam in my threads, I don't take spamming sorry :).

Anyways I like the video and thats what counts for me, I clearly saw him. Anyways Im staying out this thread sorry.

Level 6
This is fake really. You really shouldn't ignore people, want to then go ahead but its easier to ignore their posts. His cousin must be lying because it does not look at him as Tonks said so how could it possibly be him? Brother! start agreeing with us right guys now! >:D

Level 8
This is fake really. You really shouldn't ignore people, want to then go ahead but its easier to ignore their posts. His cousin must be lying because it does not look at him as Tonks said so how could it possibly be him? Brother! start agreeing with us right guys now! >:D

I'm sorry, but can you read? I specifically asked you not to post if you weren't going to comment on it.

it does not look at him

Eh? He's... the one in the view of the camera... it's looking at him...

Status
Not open for further replies.