• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gang Wars (Teaser Screenshots)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
I've been making wc3 maps for six years now, but never released a single map. So before I quit modding and move on to the real world, I will release a map. A map I have tried to make many times before, but failed. This time I'll get it done though.

Here are some screenshots for you to see. I will share more info about the game when I get a bit further in the making of it.

[Don't judge the shots before you know more about the map :p I know some if it looks a bit strange. It won't when you get that info though]

Attachments

• GangWars01.JPG
    GangWars01.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 120
  • GangWars02.JPG
    GangWars02.JPG
    189.7 KB · Views: 127
  • GangWars03.JPG
    GangWars03.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 150
  • GangWars04.JPG
    GangWars04.JPG
    241.8 KB · Views: 122
  • GangWars05.JPG
    GangWars05.JPG
    156 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Level 10
lol @ the gangster in the 3rd screenshot. He looks the part with that bandana. I dunno about having big sections of forest in a gang map tho.

If you are like me then you probably found you would start making a map, learn new things along the way, look at the map you were making and see you could of done it better and then trash it just to start again. That's a good thing, providing once you reach a point you just sit down and persevere with a single project like this one.

Get an afro-merican skin in the game too, if your going to have a gang wars map you totally need some player characters reminiscent of cj from san andreas or even denzal.

Level 15
Yes, I have worked up plans and ways to do things during all those attempts of creating this map.
Alot of dangerous stuff goes on in the forest you know :p
And yes, I will try to add a few skins for the players to choose from. Allthough I have alot of clothing and such to make each unit stand out.

Status
Not open for further replies.