• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Gaming hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
dayum 30 seconds is a long time

Longest is usually through WoW. I don't know how long, but it wouldn't be unusual to play for ~14 hours during winter breaks.

I once played through Fight Night Round 3 with my cousin. We spent the day + through the night until noonish, and we only stopped because there was a power surge (sadly, his PS3 broke because of it and he had to replace it.. keep your warranties and use surge protectors people!).

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
I have never played a game in the bathroom or whatever.

WoW or LoL is the game I've spent the most time in though.

Hell, I have played those games so much.

In WoW I got 5k arena wins (on one character), a fair bit of raid experience as well but I can't say how much without making a huge list of raids and difficulties I have cleared.

In LoL I have 114 days played. Which is over 2k wins in total.

Got 3k wins in Hearthstone but I don't know how much time that is.

Roland

R

Roland

5 Hours In C&C: Generals/ZH
3 Hours In Stronghold Vanilla/Crusader
10 Hours Wc3 - QuatreDans
12 Hours in Internet, Socializing, Designing and Various shit.

Level 19
Ya actually wait.

30 hours... not seconds. Diablo. I was playing it for so long that I started to hear noises, like the wacky foot step sounds you here in every dungeon crawler

and I'm not talking about total time, as in the length of game play of the extent of the game. I only want to here time played in on sitting.

for those people who said 5 hours, you guys should be ashamed! how can you even call yourself a gamer. go back to your noob bedrooms and find out what it takes to be a real hero

Level 28
Pfft! I have debugged triggers for 6 hours+ straight back in the day.

But then again, I got an unhealthy number of hours I spend at the computer.

Will you believe me that some days, I spend from the moment u wake 8:00 AM and prosive my campaign on WE untill .... sometime 20:00 PM... I forgot even to eat and take a break!

Ouf!... I think I will take a break for 3 years....

Bitch please

attachment.php

Attachments

• TooMuch.png
    TooMuch.png
    61.7 KB · Views: 121

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

I used to play excessively StarCraft 2 WoL in the past, around at least 8 hours each day ( while still having school before playing it),
Arcade games as well as ranking games.

One day I decided it is not worth the time anymore.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

852 are not many hours for playing a game/games.
I spent 1042 hours on armorgames.com for flash games and ~1600 hours playing StarCraft 2 WoL

Level 21
The amount of hours I have played Skyrim and Oblivion is phenomenal.9 hours on a weeksday,12-15+ a day on weekends

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
I logged in on my highest leveled character for each class. So 11 characters gave me the following result.

62 days 6 hours shaman
21 days 18 hours hunter
69 days 1 hours druid
7 days 22 hours priest
5 days 14 hours warlock
5 days 3 hours rogue
2 days 7 hours mage
2 days 5 hours warrior
1 days 18 hours death knight
61 days 21 hours paladin
1 days 8 hours monk

days = 5664 hours
hours = 123
total 5787 hours spent

And according to http://wasted-on-lol.com/
I have wasted 2740 hours on LoL.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

wow, I can't believe how many hivers have no social life Wat so ever.

such a shame '-'

I wouldn't say so. You can play a lot of computer games and video games and still have an active social surrounding not related to games.
You cannot say 'He plays games all day, he has no friends'. That's just wrong, stereotypical and close-minded thinking.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
You cannot say 'He plays games all day, he has no friends'. That's just wrong, stereotypical and close-minded thinkin

I would say it's accurate most of the time. There are always exceptions, but I still think this applies to most who spend most of their time at the computer.

Though one can have 'friends' over the internet, but it always turn into a debate regarding if that counts as a real friend. Would your online friend come to your funeral and mourn? hardly. On the other hand some have met online and eventually got to live together so..
I am somewhere in the middle, I don't know what I think :p

#GoingOfftopic

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Yes, I agree, but the way he said it was a hardcoded fact that people playing a lot == have no friends.

It should be an assumption, not be taken as a fact. It is a simple stereotype and even if it was true for 90% of all gamers you cannot, you should not, just say 'playing games -> has no friends'.

Status
Not open for further replies.