• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

gameplay constants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
im making a rpg map and need some questions answered regarding gameplay constants.

how do you change how many ability points a hero gets when he levels up?

my lvl maximum in game is 80, how do i change the exp rate so that you cant get to max level fast?

is there a way i can force players to kill creeps around there lvl to actually gain exp?

is there a way that when a hero learns a spell, it goes into there spellbook rather than there main area?

can i take off the attack, move, patrol, hold position buttons and use the spaces for abilities?

any help would be appreciated. if you can think of anything else that would be nice for a rpg map, let me know. the rpg will play like dark lineage but with more of a storyline.

Level 12
Umm for the adding more than one Point per level, I believe there is an action like that where It gives the Hero a Skill point. For experience, the inly way I can think of is triggers. You would need a trigger that how far away the Creeps hero is compared to the Hero and then give EXP accordingly. I actually think this can be done... and it should take a while for a unit to make it to lvl 80, don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.