• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heroes Divide Exp...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Simple and quick question, how do I change/remove the exp Heroes divide when there's more than 1. I've set all the Advanced Gameplay Constants to fit in my maximum level and gaining speed but I can seem to find where is this damn thing. I mean the options I've set works perfect for just 1 hero, but when there's more the exp gets divided, please help.

Level 11
AFAIK you'll have to set normal exp gain to none and trigger your exp gain if you don't want it shared evenly. It's not very difficult to do, though.

• EXP
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to False
    • Actions
      • Set Point = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Set UnitGroup = (Units within 1200.00 of Point matching ((((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of (Owner of (Killing unit))) Equal to True)))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in UnitGroup and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Hero - Add (25 x (Level of (Triggering unit))) experience to (Picked unit), Show level-up graphics
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Point)
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup (udg_UnitGroup)

Level 2
So there isnt an option in the Advanced Gameplay Constants? That just sucks, and its plain stupid if you ask me...

Status
Not open for further replies.