• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Game Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Wanted to know what people thought of how long it takes to beat the game. My completed games have ranged between 90-120 minutes. The more people the longer it seems to take. Does anyone think this is too long or not long enough? Also does it get boring as the game goes on, too repetitive? I know you have to survive the waves but does it get less fun to play as you go? I find it alright, all the chapters are open and there is space to move around with new places to camp.

Level 9
They are ok, but I wish for more waves. The last chapter's waves are hard , so I took more time (10-15 min). I hate the Dark Angels and Firestarters!

Level 6
More waves would add even more time to the game. Most games people are happy its over at wave 15. But if there were more waves then another chapter should be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.