• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Galaxy Language File for Notepad++

This tool originates from here

I've made a language file for Notepad++ for Galaxy. It highlights a lot of the code, but it's still incomplete. I'm working on adding more data, but I figured it'd be useful for people to use.

To install, go to Start > Run and enter "%APPDATA%\Notepad++" (without quotes), and then paste the file there.

Keywords:
Galaxy, Starcraft II, scripting, language, scripting language, notepad++, highlighter, syntax
Contents

Galaxy Language File for Notepad++ (Binary)

Reviews
14:23, 5th Mar 2010 TriggerHappy: Useful plugin.

M

14:23, 5th Mar 2010
TriggerHappy:

Useful plugin.

Seriously, why the hell is this approved ? We don't even know if Blizz Editor is going to have it's own highlight, and even if it has, it will most likely have different colors for the settings.

You don't even know Galaxy language complete API and the API is most likely to change as well.
Also, for notepad++ !? I would understand if it was for Linux because Galaxy will have more trouble running there then in Windows or MAC (their native distros).

Finally, and to conclude, GEdit is great!? What the hell is wrong with you!? DO you even know what you are talking about!?

I can't seriously think how this got approved. I simply refuse to rate something that is merely a WIP.

Level 6
Seriously, why the hell is this approved ? We don't even know if Blizz Editor is going to have it's own highlight, and even if it has, it will most likely have different colors for the settings.

You don't even know Galaxy language complete API and the API is most likely to change as well.
Also, for notepad++ !? I would understand if it was for Linux because Galaxy will have more trouble running there then in Windows or MAC (their native distros).

Finally, and to conclude, GEdit is great!? What the hell is wrong with you!? DO you even know what you are talking about!?

I can't seriously think how this got approved. I simply refuse to rate something that is merely a WIP.

He mistyped. Read his comment.

EDIT: Nvm, pointed out a fail... that wasn't a fail...
<-- Epic Fail