• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Galagoz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello fellow editors,

I just wanted to demonstrate a map that I am putting together. Having worked on the warcraft 3 world editor since my teenage years I have decided to build "Another one".

Here is the map so far.. It is NOT a finished map but simply the Introduction and some voice acting I did(not the best).

Also would like to thank the Hive community for the models that it has contributed to the development of this little project.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 150
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 144
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Level 14
I tested your map and I liked the introduction. It introduced the plot and the character nicely. The terrain is good too.
Here is some small things you should fix :
-No named forces in the lobby
-Force 2 is empty
-The selection circle on Don is super small; it should fit his model.
-There is no collision on creeps, so they kinda stack on one spot.

Level 5
I tested your map and I liked the introduction. It introduced the plot and the character nicely. The terrain is good too.
Here is some small things you should fix :
-No named forces in the lobby
-Force 2 is empty
-The selection circle on Don is super small; it should fit his model.
-There is no collision on creeps, so they kinda stack on one spot.

Perfect!

Absolutely. I have allot of cleaning to do on this map but I appreciate the list. I'l focus on correcting them specifically first.

As for the Thread being too plane, I'll work on it as I gain more material :)

Thanks Everyone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.