1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Galactic War

Submitted by Raven54720
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Contents

Galactic War (Map)

1. Raven54720

Raven54720

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Had to remove the map I submitted b4 and fix some triggers
    Allying now works w/o causing a server split

2. Arthas)WoJ(

Arthas)WoJ(

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It looks great, ships, planets and stars are very real-looking (from the models) and are placed in great places. The tech tree is very complicated (still haven't figured out where the command center is).
    But. the wormholes on opposite sides of the map have my ships going from one to another, without me being able to stop or redirect them. I think this is because of the timer inbetween wormhole jumps that you have going (It can't be the same time for each wormhole since they are at different distances). And i think the neutral guys are having an easier time moving their ships out, but just barely.

One idea is to have the ships that are transported to the new location are moved OUTSIDE of the wormhole, so they do not get transported again without the player directing them. That would improve it greatly.

If you don't want the ships OUTSIDE of the wormholes once they are transported, maybe have the ability on the wormhole itself for players to click on and transport each ship, one at a time.

Another idea for the borders (if you are going to remove the majority of the wormholes), get rid of the borders and have all of the ships slow, and have upgrades that speed them up, warp drive or whatever you would like. That's just an idea.

Overall, great map, thousands of times better than I did on my first map. If you wanted a rating, I'd give this a 3/5.

3. Raven54720

Raven54720

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ill make a delay in the wormhole thingies... maybe around 5-10 seconds. I purposely made the wormholes on the upper area of the center teleport you to a area nearer to the bottom. It's to make it seem less obvious :-D