• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gaias Retaliation Enhanced: v1.2C (15) - Download here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
This version requires Warcraft III bypass map file size limit. [ver.6] to be played in multiplayer.

BUGFIXES/GENERAL (v 1.2C (15)):
- Added a new hero skin: Dwarven Cleric
- Squire and Mystic models now have a proper attack sound on 2 handed attacks
- Cleric and Magician models now have a particle emitter on ranged attacks
- Fixed a bug with legendary auras not being shared properly
- target dummies are no longer flagged as mechanical (for better DPS testing)

BUGFIXES/GENERAL (v 1.2C (14)):
- fixed a bug where female magicians could level beyond level 25 before changing class
- fixed a bug that sometimes prevented new floors from getting generated in Blackfire
- fixed a bug that allowed duplicating keystones
- save code version has been updated: load codes from (13) by using -comp
- Added a new alternate hero skin for the magician to pick ... still highly experimental; so there might be bugs - use at your own risk!
- Fixed a bug with Hexblade shield absorb not working for physical abilities
- Increased Awareness aura is no longer displayed in shop windows
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused players to skip floors in Blackfire Deep
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused ethereal items to disappear when having an ethereal item, keystone or soul in your hero inventory
- collectible stands of other players should now no longer be visible to players
- ethereal item skins no longer disappear when entering Blackfire
- items that can not be added when entering Blackfire (due to full inventory) will now spawn near the entry of the first floor
- fixed a bug that caused collectibles from other players to carry over to your vault load sometimes
- Wiped all collectibles for the sake of bringing everyone back to square one

BUGFIXES/GENERAL (v 1.2C (13)):
- Ethereals will now be properly snapshotted when entering Blackfire Deep, so that they will remain in the inventory when leaving Blackfire by townportal or death
- Druids will now receive a rod of revitalization when entering Blackfire Deep via a keystone; this rod has unlimited ressurection spells, but can only be used outside of combat
- Keystones can no longer be purchased on the ancient Apparatus in Blackfire
- Fixed some attack elements and attack splash damage of Blackfire mobs
- chests and shops in Blackfire will now always be guarded by creeps, to make stealth tactics harder
- chests and shops in Blackfire will now grant all creeps guarding them improved stealth detection
- Rebalanced AP values in Blackfire Deep (nerfed too strong mobs and buffed too weak mobs)
- Removed several unfair boss abilities with high attack modifiers from Blackfire Deep ability database

BUGFIXES/GENERAL (v 1.2C (12)):
- fixed a bug that allowed duping collectibles
- fixed missing mail armor in floor 10 shop in Blackfire
- fixed archives being removed when dying or entering Blackfire
- fixed a bug with Blackfire not properly resetting when dying on a Keystone run

BUGFIXES/GENERAL (v 1.2C (11)):
- Added new Legendary items as rewards for Blackfire Deep
- Added a new item category as a reward from Blackfire Deep: Chains can be used as offhand items by Mystics/Hexblades and Squires/Crusaders using 2H weapons
- Added a new item class: Ethereal items as rewards for Blackfire Deep. These items will level with the hero and will not get removed when entering Blackfire Deep
- Added a new item class: Collectible items as rewards for Blackfire Deep. These items can be stored in class-specific containers inside your vault (and will be saved in your vault save)
- Added new mount rewards for Blackfire Deep
- Added Intro cinematic to the core game imports
- Added legendary vault models to be part of the core game imports
- Increased resolution of many environmental doodads and hero textures
- Blackfire now has a quick explanation dialogue from Winalis Blackfire
- Fixed Keystone tooltip not to be cut off early
- Reduced drop chance of Hopebringer
- Fixed Revenge Tooltip
- Instill momentum now only charges up from white physical damage, but will now ignore all damage mitigation like evasion and armor in return
- Fel Nova is now stunnable in Blackfire Deep
- Fixed a small problem with the Squire model shield attachment point
- Thunderstep no longer breaks Blackfire when used on the entry
- Fixed the druid spirit HP bug
- Water Globes "soaked" debuff nerfed to -10% resistance
- Merchants that spawn when entering Blackfire through a keystone will no longer be randomized

Attachments

• GaiasORPG_v1_2C(15).w3x
    52.5 MB · Views: 1,301
Last edited:

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
Wow. Incredible. The hype is real for D4 and new abilities :D

EDIT: Noticed a bug with the bridge just west of Dun Haldran. The model for it appears to be missing. There is simply a broken bridge which is still passable :)

Suggestion: increase hero size with .10 scale. Now that their models look better, I think it warrants a better display :).
Also, tbh I feel that the hero models are just generally a little too small.

Last edited:

SHBlade

Hosted Project GR
Level 14
friends and me having problems with
GaiasORPG_v1_2C(12).w3x, when i host they stuck in 21% , and when they download this normally i appears like i have the map in 21% ( being the host , so wtf), we tried diff host , but the problem still there , idk if is my server (rubatlenet), or its the map , so please if anyone can help.
It's not map.

Level 2
friends and me having problems with
GaiasORPG_v1_2C(12).w3x, when i host they stuck in 21% , and when they download this normally i appears like i have the map in 21% ( being the host , so wtf), we tried diff host , but the problem still there , idk if is my server (rubatlenet), or its the map , so please if anyone can help.

To anyone wondering, moss and I banged our heads against this for a while and finally solved the issue, it was the 8mb patch at fault.

Apparently if you want to host you need to rename forcefixsizelimit to FixSizeLimit.dll. And we couldn't get anyone (even with the patch, name change or not) to download the map via client. But, we had no issues whatsoever playing with people who downloaded the map manually from here.

Now the hype for Blackfire begins!

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
To anyone wondering, moss and I banged our heads against this for a while and finally solved the issue, it was the 8mb patch at fault.

Apparently if you want to host you need to rename forcefixsizelimit to FixSizeLimit.dll. And we couldn't get anyone (even with the patch, name change or not) to download the map via client. But, we had no issues whatsoever playing with people who downloaded the map manually from here.

Now the hype for Blackfire begins!

Thank you for this information. The install instruction made by the fix' author is hardly helpful.

Level 7
Blackfire still has issues with resetting after wipes. Ihaz and I entered, died, reentered, died again, and then couldn't enter a third time.

Edit: Remade the map, tried to enter, and didn't even get to enter once in that game! In all 3 instances of seeing Blackfire break, the one thing all 3 have had in common now is Hexblade attempting to enter first xD!.

Last edited:

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
I am having trouble joining the Ent bot. I tried to host myself with it but I get kicked instantly every time. I have 2 files in my directory from the patch: ForceFixSizeLimit.dll & GameDll_fix_mapsize_limit.mix.
I realise the install description says something about needing an injector, but since there is no link to one (only to one for D3 in a locked forum) I dunno... please help me, anybody

Level 7
FixSizeLimit.dll should allow you to host the map manually, you'll need the original file forcefixsizelimit without the .dll extension to join maps not hosted by yourself.

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
And where to get that file? In the zip there is no such file. Which one should be renamed: the dll or the mix one?
Horrible install instructions in the readme. If he just clearly stated which file to rename, which file to drag to wc3, then it would be easy.

Level 7
I had two files in the Zip.

GameDll_Fix_mapsize_limit.mix
Forcefixsizelimit (This is the file you need, it has no extension).

Skarm's instructions earlier in the thread had you change Forcefixfilelimit to Fixsizelimit.dll. Changing this allows you to host the map, but not join it. So I believe you'll need to go back into your original zip file, and copy over forcefixsizelimit file again, which is what allows you to join games. If its not in your zip file then you changed the file in the zip before moving it to your Warcraft3 folder, so you'll probably have to redownload the zip file for a fresh copy.

Level 7
Would it technically be possible for the game to save the alternate magician class with a different named save file? It'll be difficult to tell apart which code belongs to which model. Something like the female version saving as "Magician2- (character level)". It'd also be good for not having other characters being written over for those who don't back up their save files.

Edit: It seems you forgot to level cap the new Magician's base class. Can level past 25 with freedom x].

Last edited:

Ira

Ira

Level 4
what about a -save2 command that just adds a 2 to the files name so you can have 2 diffrent saves for the same class since there will be are multiple ways to play each class

Level 8
Why do people feel the need to have everything in an RPG? Choose a role and stick to it, there's no collector's achievement. When everyone has everything, you're all just clones of each other, there's no sense of originality or individuality in the community.

Level 1
cant play this map, i dunno why but another map with 8mb above is working :( always force close after loading or after select hero

Ira

Ira

Level 4
you need the filesize bypass and you need to put your graphics settings to max for the map to function properly

Level 5
You dont rly need tha tIra You just need a more up to date bypass...Like that in discord so aruru I would suggest reinstall your w3 and come to discord and get the bypass thats pinned there .You will have no probs with it :)

Level 1
Hello, I am writing through an interpreter as usual ... On the 15 th version of the Monk profession is not available during the transition to the cleric, Bishop is taken without any problems, and Monk of any female character, male or not taken, right sorry even time to pump up x2 25th

Level 12
Hello, I am writing through an interpreter as usual ... On the 15 th version of the Monk profession is not available during the transition to the cleric, Bishop is taken without any problems, and Monk of any female character, male or not taken, right sorry even time to pump up x2 25th

I experienced the same thing as well. I got my Cleric to level 25 and finished the Gaias Retaliation Part 1 quest, but when I want to perform a class change to monk, it said that I do not meet the requirement. I can change to Bishop though.

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
I experienced the same thing as well. I got my Cleric to level 25 and finished the Gaias Retaliation Part 1 quest, but when I want to perform a class change to monk, it said that I do not meet the requirement. I can change to Bishop though.
Ah so this was what this meant. I had trouble understanding what he was trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.