1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 have revealed interesting works. The RESULTS for Abelhawk's Mini-Mapping Contest #15 have come out!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Night Rider gained several songs for his journey. The poll for the 12th Music Contest has started. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Gaias Loader 3.3

Discussion in 'Gaias Retaliation ORPG' started by SaikoDeMoN, Nov 27, 2015.

1. SaikoDeMoN

SaikoDeMoN

Resources:
    Resources:
    Gaias Loader 3.3

This is an AutoHotKey script. If you place the script in the folder containing your gaias codes then you won't have to set the folder manually, just cancel and ignore those prompts but they'll appear again on next run if you don't choose the folder.

The script will run if Warcraft is not open, but none of the functions will work except CTRL+ALT+X (Exit script)

upload_2017-7-24_19-59-38.png

The help screen buttons are all functional, but the script isn't meant to be used that way - this is just for learning the shortcuts and hotstrings. It's meant to be used while in war3 so you can load any hero you want without ever having to tab out/in or look at another monitor (if you're running a multimonitor system as I'm sure most are by now).

For example, just typing in loadbard will load your highest level bard code in war3.

Instructions:
    1. Install AutoHotKey from here. (Need v1.1+)
    2. Give AutoHotkey admin rights.
    3. Unpack the attached archive View attachment Gaias Loader AHK Script.zip (contains only the .ahk script file).
    4. Right-click Gaias Loader.ahk and click edit script. Check for malicious code (this should be done for any script you download).
    5. Run the script

Alternatively, if you're running 64bit system and couldn't be bothered to check the code:
    1. Unpack the attached archive View attachment Gaias Loader x64 exe.zip (contains executable)
    2. Run as admin

Special thanks to s0ulseeker for testing.

Changelog

2017/07/24
    • v3.3
    • Replaced loadrandom with loadvalk
    • Fixed a few random typos
    • Defaulted the code folder to my documents/war3

2016/12/24
    • v3.2
    • Adjusted loading to the new txt files (you will have to reset the folder by typing "setcfolder" or going to the CTRL+F1 help screen). As such, OLD text files will no longer load correctly.
    • CTRL+ALT+D changed from dungeon bot to Vakarlan's Gold bot

2016/04/20
    • v3.1
    • Changed some loadphrases (Check Help again)
    • added notes
    • added random button (loadphrase: loadrandom) which will choose randomly from the 12 advanced classes
    • changed farm bot shortcut paste to CTRL+ALT+F and added CTRL+ALT+D for dungeon bot

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  2. Zwiebelchen

Zwiebelchen

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Does that in any way modify the game files or is that completely third party?

I'm intrigued; this is a very cool tool indeed... just want to know if I risk getting banned for it?

3. SaikoDeMoN

SaikoDeMoN

Resources:
    Resources:
    No it doesn't touch any warcraft files, the only files it works with is a .txt file in your My Documents folder, that stores the path to your codes (so you don't have to set the path every time you open the script); and the gaias codes files (just reads thems to get the code).

AHK isn't banned by b.net so no, there's no real risk in it. I've had some script or the other running in my PC for the past 6 years and haven't had any ban/warning. Never even heard of anyone being banned for AHK. The only time an AHK script might be detected as a hack is if it explicitly modifies warcraft files or hooks onto the process.

Ofcourse, this applies to Real Time Strategy servers and MMORPG servers in general, autohotkey is generally banned on shooter game servers because it's easy to make an aimbot with it, and even for those games it's not AHK itself thats banned but all instances of programs that contain a macro function which aren't specifically allowed by them (there'll be a note about this somewhere in their terms and conditions).

4. cheno3556

cheno3556

Resources:
    Resources:
    Damn son

5. SaikoDeMoN

SaikoDeMoN

Resources:
    Resources:
    What? OK I'll remove that.

6. S0ulseeker

S0ulseeker

Resources:
    Resources:
    Downloaded the script and I got to say good job, well made enjoying it a lot!

7. S0ulseeker

S0ulseeker

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sorry for this double post here but I have a question regarding your loader. Let's say I had a level 30 zerker and a level 33 zerker and I tried to load a zerker with the program. Is there an option to select between the two or does it automatically load highest level?

8. SaikoDeMoN

SaikoDeMoN

Resources:
    Resources:
    The hotstring always loads the highest level. If you want to load a specific old code for some random reason, use the CTRL+ALT+L hotkey and select the file.

9. SaikoDeMoN

SaikoDeMoN

Resources:
    Resources:
    Updated for 1.2B(14)

10. SaikoDeMoN

SaikoDeMoN

Resources:
    Resources:
    Updated for 1.2C(17)

11. S0ulseeker

S0ulseeker

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks for updating the gaias loader! This is a much needed tool for gaias and can not endorse it enough.

On a side note an irrelevant bug I noticed when you open up the gaias loader with F1 at the top it still reads as gaias loader 3.1 and not 3.2 and minimizing the gaias loader still shows it on my tool bar. Before it used to be a hidden icon near my clock at bottom right