1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

GaDDeN Where are you?

Discussion in 'Elimination' started by imported_Punisher_X, Nov 10, 2005.

1. imported_Punisher_X

imported_Punisher_X

Resources:
    Resources:
  2. GaDDeN

GaDDeN

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Im still recovering from the operation, i cant sit / walk more than maybe 1 hour a day.

I come up with alot of ideas for 3.0 but i cant "make" them untill ive recovered.

3. Horn

Horn

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Get well soon[er]!

4. imported_Punisher_X

imported_Punisher_X

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well tell me if you need me to trigger or bug test. Also im thinking we should move the forums or we should find some way to revive an audience. I'll let you think about the possiblities. Also Whitehorn can you talk to Blizzard on getting 3.0 spotlighted when i comes out because there mod site lacks non-Aos game all they got is DotA, Tob, Eota, extreme candy war, and coming up B&B. Thats six Aos maps and 1 non-Aos its time to get some Elim running on B-net.

5. GaDDeN

GaDDeN

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yeah im planning on reviving elimination once ive finished 3.0, im gonna mail blizard and other mod sites to get uploaded and ill host download only's over night once its released =)

6. imported_Punisher_X

imported_Punisher_X

Resources:
    Resources:
    I should go around and creat mass hype for it :)

7. iNfraNe

iNfraNe

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well gadden :) thats good. Don't hope for a spotlight map cuz blizzard only spotlights aoses :p and pyramid escape.

But... ye.. if you need any help... Triggers/Models/anything else I can do.. Im there for you :)

8. ragingspeedhorn

ragingspeedhorn

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    So far blizz have only spotlighted boring maps, (well atleast after my oppinion :p ) so would be good to see something else like maybe Elimination, atleast im looking forward to the 3.0 release :)

9. GaDDeN

GaDDeN

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Blizzard spotlights POPULAR maps (at least thats what i think) and elimination 3.0 will probably get alot of fans once released.

I have totally remade the weapons system, so the map isnt really the same anymore.

Instead of buying different weapons, i have sorted them into two categories: Primary and secondary weapons.

The weapons are bought for free, but you can only have one secondary and one primary weapon.

The weapon you currently have equipped will start reloading using a timer (which is shown on the leaderboard), while the other weapon will stop its reload timer.

If you equip your other weapon (secondary to primary and vice versa) the other weapons reload will stop at its current time; if the reload has 2 seconds left it will stay there untill you equip it again.

As i said earlier, all weapons are now free. Dark gold has been removed, and all items cost gold instead.

All weapons have been balanced to fit into this new system: Secondary weapons are "weak" while the primary weapons are stronger.

The king of the hill mode has been changed from scratch. The idea of the mode is now to hold control of a new base. One team spawns outside and one team spawns inside the base. If the attacking team manages to take control of the circle inside, their team will start spawning inside instead.

The rabbit mode has also been added: the idea is to hold a rabbit-item for as long as possible. The rabbit-holder is signaled on the minimap every few seconds.

10. ragingspeedhorn

ragingspeedhorn

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Lol, a whole new game basically!

Maybe it should be "Elimination: Reloaded"? xD

11. GaDDeN

GaDDeN

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Lol xD

Yeah its basically a whole new game, but i think its better than the old one =)

12. ragingspeedhorn

ragingspeedhorn

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Hehe I sure do hope so :)

But seriusly, maybe you should have it as a second elimination as if you release it as 3.0 no one will play 2.7 no longer and thats a shame as its still a good map but in a whole other way but if you release it as "Elimination: something" both ones will get played!

May sound stupid but its true, people always go crazy if you dont host the newest version of a game, "ZOMG TIS NOT NEWEST VER, NOOB HOST!!!1121" :p

13. GaDDeN

GaDDeN

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ah thats true =)

And since i want it to be a fresh start, maybe i should rename it as you say. Any ideas?

14. ragingspeedhorn

ragingspeedhorn

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    That reloaded was kinda lame but still, funny hehe xD

Else hmm, maybe "Elimination: Reroute To Remain" ? :p

or, hmm, "Elimination: The Second Coming". Just what came to my mind atm, I'll post more later if something pops up in my mind! :p

15. GaDDeN

GaDDeN

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    hmm reroute to remain is a In Flames album :) great music!

keep the names coming!

16. ragingspeedhorn

ragingspeedhorn

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I know, but still.... No one on BNet does? xD

Uhm, what about "Elimination: True Carnage" lol! :p

Else I dont have anything atm.

17. GaDDeN

GaDDeN

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hmm nah i dunno... Gotta get a perfect name, its important we get it right =)

18. ragingspeedhorn

ragingspeedhorn

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Ye I know and it also needs to be a word that is easily understandable for the general stupid bnet player :p

19. GaDDeN

GaDDeN

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yea =)

As it is now ill just name it Elimination 3.0, but if you come up with a better name i might rename it :p

20. Anonymous

Anonymous

Resources:
    Tools:
    Resources:
    Ok, well heres a few more for now :p

"Elimination: Second Generation" (refering to it as the sequal to elimination)

"Ultimate Elimination"

"Elimination X" (kinda lame but has a ring to it :p )