• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GaDDeN Where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Well tell me if you need me to trigger or bug test. Also im thinking we should move the forums or we should find some way to revive an audience. I'll let you think about the possiblities. Also Whitehorn can you talk to Blizzard on getting 3.0 spotlighted when i comes out because there mod site lacks non-Aos game all they got is DotA, Tob, Eota, extreme candy war, and coming up B&B. Thats six Aos maps and 1 non-Aos its time to get some Elim running on B-net.

Level 6
Well gadden :) thats good. Don't hope for a spotlight map cuz blizzard only spotlights aoses :p and pyramid escape.

But... ye.. if you need any help... Triggers/Models/anything else I can do.. Im there for you :)

Level 5
Blizzard spotlights POPULAR maps (at least thats what i think) and elimination 3.0 will probably get alot of fans once released.

I have totally remade the weapons system, so the map isnt really the same anymore.

Instead of buying different weapons, i have sorted them into two categories: Primary and secondary weapons.

The weapons are bought for free, but you can only have one secondary and one primary weapon.

The weapon you currently have equipped will start reloading using a timer (which is shown on the leaderboard), while the other weapon will stop its reload timer.

If you equip your other weapon (secondary to primary and vice versa) the other weapons reload will stop at its current time; if the reload has 2 seconds left it will stay there untill you equip it again.

As i said earlier, all weapons are now free. Dark gold has been removed, and all items cost gold instead.

All weapons have been balanced to fit into this new system: Secondary weapons are "weak" while the primary weapons are stronger.

The king of the hill mode has been changed from scratch. The idea of the mode is now to hold control of a new base. One team spawns outside and one team spawns inside the base. If the attacking team manages to take control of the circle inside, their team will start spawning inside instead.

The rabbit mode has also been added: the idea is to hold a rabbit-item for as long as possible. The rabbit-holder is signaled on the minimap every few seconds.

Hehe I sure do hope so :)

But seriusly, maybe you should have it as a second elimination as if you release it as 3.0 no one will play 2.7 no longer and thats a shame as its still a good map but in a whole other way but if you release it as "Elimination: something" both ones will get played!

May sound stupid but its true, people always go crazy if you dont host the newest version of a game, "ZOMG TIS NOT NEWEST VER, NOOB HOST!!!1121" :p

Level 5
Good idea punisher

And raging, the problems with Elimination 2 is:
1: People would mix it up with Elimination 2.0
2: How would i name the versions? Elimination 2 1.12? Sound weird!

I really like the name "Elimination" so i wanna stick to that in some way... Maybe Elimination R3, as in "release 3"?

Status
Not open for further replies.