• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Full-screen Inventory System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I originally made this for public release, but I never really got around to it and relooking it its pretty messy. Just looking for comments/suggestions, pretty much just bored
Features:

- Dynamic Item Stats (100-200 str)
- Dynamic Item Properties (100-200 str or 200-500 agi)
- Sets
- Recipes
- Operator Console (easily adjustable buttons that can manipulate the inventory area)

TODO:

- Take ICI out of that damn textmacro
- Take some classes out of InventoryMain (inventorybutton, set, etc)
- Revamp the set system
- Get operator panel some more functionality.
- Do the console.. :p
- Fix "ShowInventory"

Bottomleft of the panel is the inventory area.
Topleft of the panel is the equipment area.
Topmid of the panel is the recipe area
Bottomright of the panel is the console (tbd)
Topright is item info

JASS:
library ItemGeneration
module ITEM_GENERATION
        static Table t
        public static method PRIVATEOUTCAST_add takes FullItemGenerator i, integer itemId returns nothing
            set t[itemId] = integer(i)
        endmethod
        public static string debugging = ""
        private static method onPickup takes nothing returns boolean
            if CustomInventory.getItemTraitData(GetManipulatedItem()) == 0 and t[GetItemTypeId(GetManipulatedItem())] != 0 then
                call FullItemGenerator(t[GetItemTypeId(GetManipulatedItem())]).generate(GetManipulatedItem())
                call UnitRemoveItem(GetTriggerUnit(), GetManipulatedItem())
                call addItemToBag(CustomInventory.getItemTraitData(GetManipulatedItem()), GetTriggerUnit()).tooltip("1","2")
                call SetItemVisible(GetManipulatedItem(), false)
            elseif CustomInventory.getItemTraitData(GetManipulatedItem()) != 0 then
                call CustomInventory.addItemToBag(CustomInventory.getItemTraitData(GetManipulatedItem()),GetTriggerUnit())
                call UnitRemoveItem(GetTriggerUnit(), GetManipulatedItem())
                call SetItemVisible(GetManipulatedItem(), false)
            endif
            return false 
        endmethod

public static method generateNewItem takes item i, unit u returns nothing
            if CustomInventory.getItemTraitData(i) == 0 and t[GetItemTypeId(i)] != 0 then
                call FullItemGenerator(t[GetItemTypeId(i)]).generate(i)
                call UnitRemoveItem(u, i)
                call addItemToBag(CustomInventory.getItemTraitData(i), u).tooltip("1","2")
                call SetItemVisible(i, false)
            elseif CustomInventory.getItemTraitData(i) != 0 then
                call CustomInventory.addItemToBag(CustomInventory.getItemTraitData(i),u)
                call UnitRemoveItem(u, i)
                call SetItemVisible(i, false)
            endif
        endmethod

public static method initsiesss takes nothing returns nothing
            local item i
            local FullItemGenerator fullItemGenerator
            local Recipe2 r
            local Set s
            local integer i3 = 0
            local trigger tr = CreateTrigger()

//INITIALIZATION SCRIPT
            set t = Table.create()
            call TriggerAddCondition(tr, Filter(function thistype.onPickup))
            call TriggerRegisterAnyUnitEventBJ(tr, EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_PICKUP_ITEM)
            set tr = null
    //END INITIALIZATION SCRIPT
    //TROLL WIZZY
            set s = Set.create("Troll Wizard's Armaments", "|cffffcc00Description|r : The many pieces of the Troll Wizard's wardrobe which were constantly"/*
            */+"run with energy while the Troll Wizard was in combat.\n\n|cffffcc00Pieces|r\n|cffffcc00    -|r Troll Wizard's Brilliant Essence"/*
            */+"\n|cffffcc00    -|r Troll Wizard's Luminescent Gloves\n|cffffcc00    -|r Troll Wizard's Silk Robez\n|cffffcc00    -|r Troll Wizard's Shining Ring"/*
            */+"\n|cffffcc00    -|r Troll Wizard's Shimmering Amulet\n|cffffcc00    -|r Troll Wizard's Long Staff\n|cffffcc00    -|r Troll Wizard's Floating Orb"/*
            */+"\n\n|cffffcc00Bonuses|r\n|cffffcc00    (3) Intelligence|r : 15\n|cffffcc00    (5) Spell Critical Rate|r : 5%\n|cffffcc00    (7) |r10% chance to renanimate as: Troll Wizard"/*
            */+"\n|cffffcc00    (7) Spell Critical Damage|r : 50%\n|cffffcc00    (7) Intelligence|r : 20")
            call s.addTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_INTELLIGENCE, 15, 3)
            call s.addTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_SPELL_CRIT_RATE, 5, 5)
            call s.addTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_SPELL_CRIT_POW, 50, 7)
            call s.addTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_INTELLIGENCE, 20, 7)

set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("|cff008000Troll Wizard's Brillant Essence|r", /*
            */"|cffffcc00Description|r : The Troll Wizard would collect the souls of its victim and embottle them in order to gain their strength.|n|cff008000|nPart of the Troll Wizard's Armaments set|r"/*
            */, 'B02W', SLOT_WING).register('I00M')/*
            */.addSCT(TRAIT_TYPE_ALL_STATS,5,5,0)/*
            */.addSCT(TRAIT_TYPE_MOVEMENT_SPEED,30,30,0)/*
            */.addSet(s)

set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("|cff008000Troll Wizard's Luminescent Gloves|r", /*
            */"|cffffcc00Description|r : Every hand needs a glove.|n|cff008000|nPart of the Troll Wizard's Armaments set|r"/*
            */, 'B02X', SLOT_GLOVE).register('I02D')/*
            */.addSCT(TRAIT_TYPE_ATTACK_SPEED,10,10,0)/*
            */.addSCT(TRAIT_TYPE_INTELLIGENCE,5,5,0)/*
            */.addSet(s)

set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("|cff008000Troll Wizard's Silk Robes|r", /*
            */"|cffffcc00Description|r : The Troll's robes leached the energy that was coming from his staff and enchanted themselves.|n|cff008000|nPart of the Troll Wizard's Armaments set|r"/*
            */, 'B02N', SLOT_ARMOR).register('I026')/*
            */.addSCT(TRAIT_TYPE_ARMOR,4,4,0)/*
            */.addSCT(TRAIT_TYPE_INTELLIGENCE,9,9,0)/*
            */.addSet(s)

set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("|cff008000Troll Wizard's Shining Ring|r", /*
            */"|cffffcc00Description|r : Rather than the Troll King's ring, this ring embodies the mind and spirit.|n|cff008000|nPart of the Troll Wizard's Armaments set|r"/*
            */, 'B02L', SLOT_RINGRIGHT).register('I01V')/*
            */.addSCT(TRAIT_TYPE_INTELLIGENCE,9,9,0)/*
            */.addSCT(TRAIT_TYPE_STRENGTH,4,4,0)/*
            */.addSCT(TRAIT_TYPE_AGILITY,4,4,0)/*
            */.addSet(s)

set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("|cff008000Troll Wizard's Long Staff|r", /*
            */"|cffffcc00Description|r : This staff is glowing with energy through so much use from the Troll Wizard.|n|cff008000|nPart of the Troll Wizard's Armaments set|r"/*
            */, 'B02M', SLOT_MAINHAND).register('I01W')/*
            */.addSCT(TRAIT_TYPE_DAMAGE,20,20,0)/*
            */.addSCT(TRAIT_TYPE_INTELLIGENCE,10,10,0)/*
            */.addSet(s)

set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("|cff008000Troll Wizard's Floating Orb|r", /*
            */"|cffffcc00Description|r : Acted as a battery for the Troll Wizard's magic.|n|cff008000|nPart of the Troll Wizard's Armaments set|r"/*
            */, 'B02B', SLOT_OFFHANDONLY).register('I01X')/*
            */.addSCT(TRAIT_TYPE_DAMAGE,10,10,0)/*
            */.addSet(s)

set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("|cff008000Troll Wizard's Shimmering Amulet|r", /*
            */"|cffffcc00Description|r : The coup-de-gras of the Troll Wizard's armaments, this amulet was used as the eye of energy, making the Wizard's magic able to focus itself.|n|cff008000|nPart of the Troll Wizard's Armaments set|r"/*
            */, 'B02T', SLOT_NECKLACE).register('I01Y')/*
            */.addSCT(TRAIT_TYPE_INTELLIGENCE,15,15,0)/*
            */.addSCT(TRAIT_TYPE_STRENGTH,5,5,0)/*
            */.addSCT(TRAIT_TYPE_AGILITY,5,5,0)/*
            */.addSet(s)
    //END TROLLWIZY
    //TROLL KING 
            set s = Set.create("Troll King's Garments", "|cffffcc00Description|r : The many parts of the Troll King that made him once so great.\n"/*
            */+"\n|cffffcc00Pieces\n    - |r Troll King's Belt\n|cffffcc00    - |rTroll King's Crown\n|cffffcc00    - |rTroll King's Chest Protector"/*
            */+"\n|cffffcc00    - |rTroll King's Majestic Ring\n|cffffcc00    - |rTroll King's Emerald Amulet\n|cffffcc00    - |rTroll King's Bronze Sword"/*
            */+"\n|cffffcc00    - |rTroll King's Broken Dagger\n\n|cffffcc00Bonuses|r\n|cffffcc00    (3)|r |cffffcc00Strength/Agility\r : 10\n|cffffcc00    (5)"/*
            */+"|cffffcc00Attack Speed|r : 15%\n|cffffcc00    (7)|r 15% of slain enemies reanimate as: Troll Warrior\n        |cffffcc00Armor|r : 5\n        |cffffcc00All Stats|r : 15")
            call s.addTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_STRENGTH, 10, 3)
            call s.addTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_AGILITY, 10, 3)
            call s.addTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_ATTACK_SPEED, 15, 5)
            call s.addTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_ALL_STATS, 10, 7)
            call s.addTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_ARMOR, 5, 7)

set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("|cff008000Troll King's Belt|r", /*
            */"|cffffcc00Description|r : Held the legendary stomach of the Troll King|n|n|cff008000Part of the Troll King's Equipment set|r"/*
            */, 'B02W', SLOT_BELT).register('I020')/*
            */.addSCT(TRAIT_TYPE_ARMOR,2,2,0)/*
            */.addSet(s)

set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("|cff008000Troll King's Crown|r", /*
            */"|cffffcc00Description|r : Once protected the head of the Troll King. Once.|n|n|cff008000Part of the Troll King's Equipment set|r"/*
            */, 'B02U', SLOT_HELM).register('I00D')/*
            */.addSCT(TRAIT_TYPE_ARMOR,2,2,0)/*
            */.addSCT(TRAIT_TYPE_ALL_STATS,3,3,0)/*
            */.addSet(s)

set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("|cff008000Troll King's Chest Protector|r", /*
            */"|cffffcc00Description|r : Protected the stomach of the Troll King.|n|n|cff008000Part of the Troll King's Equipment set|r"/*
            */, 'B02F', SLOT_ARMOR).register('I00E')/*
            */.addSCT(TRAIT_TYPE_ARMOR,5,5,0)/*
            */.addSCT(TRAIT_TYPE_STRENGTH,7,7,0)/*
            */.addSCT(TRAIT_TYPE_AGILITY,4,4,0)/*
            */.addSet(s)

set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("|cff008000Troll King's Majestic Ring|r", /*
            */"|cffffcc00Description|r : One of many on the Troll King's fingers which he stole from the women of plundered villages.|n|n|cff008000Part of the Troll King's Equipment set|r"/*
            */, 'B02C', SLOT_RINGRIGHT).register('I025')/*
            */.addSCT(TRAIT_TYPE_INTELLIGENCE,5,5,0)/*
            */.addSCT(TRAIT_TYPE_STRENGTH,8,8,0)/*
            */.addSCT(TRAIT_TYPE_AGILITY,8,8,0)/*
            */.addSet(s)

set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("|cff008000Troll King's Emerald Amulet|r", /*
            */"|cffffcc00Description|r : The Troll King's favorite, which was taken from a widow who tried to steal from the Troll King.|n|n|cff008000Part of the Troll King's Equipment set|r"/*
            */, 'B02T', SLOT_NECKLACE).register('I01Z')/*
            */.addSCT(TRAIT_TYPE_ALL_STATS,6,6,0)/*
            */.addSet(s)

set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("|cff008000Troll King's Bronze Sword|r", /*
            */"|cffffcc00Description|r : One of the discarded swords of the Troll King.|n|n|cff008000Part of the Troll King's Equipment set|r"/*
            */, 'B02I', SLOT_MAINHAND).register('I021')/*
            */.addSet(s)

set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("|cff008000Troll King's Broken Dagger|r", /*
            */"|cffffcc00Description|r : Kept in a holster of the Troll King in case his sword broke.|n|n|cff008000Part of the Troll King's Equipment set|r"/*
            */, 'B02V', SLOT_OFFHAND).register('I024')/*
            */.addSCT(TRAIT_TYPE_DAMAGE,10,10,0)/*
            */.addSCT(TRAIT_TYPE_AGILITY,5,5,0)/*
            */.addSCT(TRAIT_TYPE_ATTACK_SPEED,10,10,0)/*
            */.addSet(s)

//END TROLL KING
    //WEAK IRON SCRAP
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Weak Iron Scrap", /*
            */"|cffffcc00Description|r : Used in various blacksmithing recipes", 'B02O', TYPE_MATERIAL).register('I00U')
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Iron Scrap", /*
            */"|cffffcc00Description|r : Used in various blacksmithing recipes", 'B02O', TYPE_MATERIAL).register('I01M')
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Hand-sharpened Iron Scrap", /*
            */"|cffffcc00Description|r : Used in various blacksmithing recipes", 'B02O', TYPE_MATERIAL).register('I01N')
    //END WIS

//FLIMSY SWORD
            //FIG Creation
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Flimsy Sword", /*
            */"|cffffcc00Item Type |r- 1-H Weapon|n|cffffcc00Class Requirement|r : Warrior", 'B02I', SLOT_OFFHAND)/*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_DAMAGE,2,2,0)/*
            */.register('I002')
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Flimsy Sword +", /*
            */"|cffffcc00Item Type |r- 1-H Weapon|n|cffffcc00Class Requirement|r : Warrior", 'B02I', SLOT_OFFHAND)/*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_DAMAGE,3,3,0)/*
            */.register('I00Y')
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Flimsy Sword ++", /*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_DAMAGE,4,5,0)/*
            */.register('I017')
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Flimsy Sword +++", /*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_DAMAGE,6,7,0)/*
            */.register('I01G')
    //END FLIMSY SWORD
    //BRANCH
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Flimsy Branch", /*
            */"|cffffcc00Item Type|r : 2-Handed Weapon|n|cffffcc00Class Requirement|r : Wizard, Witch", 'B02P', SLOT_MAINHAND)/*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_DAMAGE,2,2,0)/*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_INTELLIGENCE,2,2,0)/*
            */.register('I00O')
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Flimsy Branch +", /*
            */"|cffffcc00Item Type|r : 2-Handed Weapon|n|cffffcc00Class Requirement|r : Wizard, Witch", 'B02P', SLOT_MAINHAND)/*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_INTELLIGENCE,3,3,0)/*
            */.register('I00V')
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Flimsy Branch ++", /*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_DAMAGE,3,4,0)/*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_INTELLIGENCE,3,4,0)/*
            */.register('I01D')
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Flimsy Branch +++", /*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_DAMAGE,4,5,0)/*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_INTELLIGENCE,4,5,0)/*
            */.register('I014')
    //END BRANCH
    //CRACKED RING

set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Cracked Ring", /*
            */"|cffffcc00Item Type|r : Ring", 'B02E', SLOT_RINGRIGHT)/*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_ALL_STATS,2,2,0)/*
            */.register('I00S')
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Cracked Ring +", /*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_ALL_STATS,2,3,0)/*
            */.register('I016')
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Cracked Ring ++", /*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_ALL_STATS,3,4,0)/*
            */.register('I01E')
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Cracked Ring +++", /*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_ALL_STATS,4,6,0)/*
            */.register('I00W')
    //END CRACKED RING

//FLIMSY ARMOR
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Flimsy Armor",/*
            */"|cffffcc00Item Type |r: Armor", 'B02F', SLOT_ARMOR)/*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_ARMOR,1,1,0)/*
            */.register('I004')
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Flimsy Armor +",/*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_ARMOR,1,2,0)/*
            */.register('I00X')
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Flimsy Armor ++",/*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_ARMOR,2,2,0)/*
            */.register('I01F')
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Flimsy Armor +++",/*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_ARMOR,3,3,0)/*
            */.register('I015')
    //END FLIMSY ARMOR

//LEATHER QUIVER
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Leather Quiver",/*
            */"|cffffcc00Item Type |r: Offhand|n|cffffcc00Class Requirement|r : Archer", 'B02Q', SLOT_OFFHANDONLY)/*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_ATTACK_SPEED,2,2,0)/*
            */.register('I00F')
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Leather Quiver +",/*
            */"|cffffcc00Item Type |r: Offhand|n|cffffcc00Class Requirement|r : Archer", 'B02Q', SLOT_OFFHANDONLY)/*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_ATTACK_SPEED,3,4,0)/*
            */.register('I00Z')
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Leather Quiver ++",/*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_ATTACK_SPEED,5,6,0)/*
            */.register('I018')
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Leather Quiver +++",/*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_ATTACK_SPEED,7,8,0)/*
            */.register('I01H')
    //END LEATHER QUIVER

//ROUGH SLIPPERS
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Rough Slippers",/*
            */"|cffffcc00Item Type |r: Boots", 'B02G', SLOT_BOOTS)/*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_MOVEMENT_SPEED,5,5,0)/*
            */.register('I00K')
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Rough Slippers +",/*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_MOVEMENT_SPEED,7,9,0)/*
            */.register('I010')
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Rough Slippers ++",/*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_MOVEMENT_SPEED,11,13,0)/*
            */.register('I019')
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Rough Slippers +++",/*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_MOVEMENT_SPEED,13,15,0)/*
            */.register('I01I')
    //END ROUGH SLIPPERS

//TWIG BOW
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Twig Bow",/*
            */"|cffffcc00Item Type |r: 1-H Mainhand|n|cffffcc00Class Requirement|r : Archer", 'B02R', SLOT_MAINHAND)/*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_ATTACK_SPEED,-15,-15,0)/*
            */.register('I00G')
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Twig Bow +",/*
            */"|cffffcc00Item Type |r: 1-H Mainhand|n|cffffcc00Class Requirement|r : Archer", 'B02R', SLOT_MAINHAND)/*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_DAMAGE,5,6,0)/*
            */.register('I012')
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Twig Bow ++",/*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_DAMAGE,7,8,0)/*
            */.register('I01A')
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Twig Bow +++",/*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_DAMAGE,9,11,0)/*
            */.register('I01J')
    //END TWIG BOW

//WEAK GLOVES
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Weak Gloves",/*
            */"|cffffcc00Item Type |r: Gloves", 'B02H', SLOT_GLOVE)/*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_ATTACK_SPEED,1,1,0)/*
            */.register('I00H')
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Weak Gloves +",/*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_ATTACK_SPEED,1,2,0)/*
            */.register('I011')
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Weak Gloves ++",/*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_ATTACK_SPEED,2,3,0)/*
            */.register('I01B')
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Weak Gloves +++",/*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_ATTACK_SPEED,3,4,0)/*
            */.register('I01K')
    //END WEAK GLOVES

//WEAK MASK
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Weak Mask",/*
            */"|cffffcc00Item Type |r: Helmet", 'B02S', SLOT_HELM)/*
            */.register('I00J')
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Weak Mask +",/*
            */.register('I013')
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Weak Mask ++",/*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_ALL_STATS,1,1,0)/*
            */.register('I01C')
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Weak Mask +++",/*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_ARMOR,2,2,0)/*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_ALL_STATS,1,2,0)/*
            */.register('I01L')
    //END WEAK MASK

//SUN FRAGMENT OF HELIOS
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("|cffff4500Sun Fragment of Helios|r",/*
            */"Contains the blazing heat by which Helios created the Sun.", 'B01H', 8)/*
            */.addSingleChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_ALL_STATS,20000,50000,0)/*
            */.addReq(TRAIT_REQ_LEVEL, 2)/*
            */.register('I000')
    //END SUN FRAGMENT OF HELIOS

//SWORD OF TRUTH
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("|cffff4500The Sword of Truth|r", "The one and only.", 'B029', 6)/*
            */.addGroupChangingTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_DAMAGE,500000,1000000,0,15)/*
            */.addGCT(TRAIT_TYPE_STATIC_DAMAGE, 500000, 1000000,0,5)/*
            */.closeGroup()/*
            */.addGCT(TRAIT_TYPE_STRENGTH, 75000, 150000,0,5)/*
            */.addGCT(TRAIT_TYPE_AGILITY, 75000, 150000,0,5)/*
            */.addGCT(TRAIT_TYPE_ALL_STATS, 50000, 100000,0,5)/*
            */.closeGroup()/*
            */.addGCT(TRAIT_TYPE_LIFE, 500000, 1000000,0,5)/*
            */.addGCT(TRAIT_TYPE_MANA, 150, 250,0,5)/*
            */.closeGroup()/*
            */.addGCT(TRAIT_TYPE_ARMOR_REDUCTION, 750,1250,0,5)/*
            */.addGCT(TRAIT_TYPE_ATTACK_SPEED, 50, 100,0,5)/*
            */.closeGroup()/*
            */.register('I00L')
    //END SWORD OF TRUTH

//GOTUMGEAR

set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("[Recipe] Gotum Gear +",/*
            */ "|cffffcc00Description|r : Upgrades any piece of gear from the weapon salesman in Gotum.|n|n|cffffcc00Recipe|r : Recipe + Any piece of gear + Weak Iron Scrap + Corresponding Material|n|n|cffffcc00Hint|r : 'Corresponding Material' is sold at the Materials Salesman",/* 
            */'B02A', TYPE_RECIPE)

call fullItemGenerator/*
            */.register('I006')/*
            */.addNewRecipe()/*
            */.addPiece(0, 'I00O')/*
            */.addPiece(1, 'I00U')/*
            */.addResult('I00V')

call fullItemGenerator.addNewRecipe()/*
            */.addPiece(0, 'I00S')/*
            */.addPiece(1, 'I00U')/*
            */.addResult('I016')

*/.addPiece(0, 'I004')/*
            */.addPiece(1, 'I00U')/*
            */.addResult('I00X')

*/.addPiece(0, 'I002')/*
            */.addPiece(1, 'I00U')/*
            */.addResult('I00Y')

*/.addPiece(0, 'I00F')/*
            */.addPiece(1, 'I00U')/*
            */.addResult('I00Z')

*/.addPiece(0, 'I00K')/*
            */.addPiece(1, 'I00U')/*
            */.addResult('I010')

*/.addPiece(0, 'I00G')/*
            */.addPiece(1, 'I00U')/*
            */.addResult('I012')

*/.addPiece(0, 'I00H')/*
            */.addPiece(1, 'I00U')/*
            */.addResult('I011')

*/.addPiece(0, 'I00J')/*
            */.addPiece(1, 'I00U')/*
            */.addResult('I013')
    //ENDGOTUM

//GOTUM+

set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("[Recipe] Gotum Gear ++",/*
            */ "|cffffcc00Description|r : Upgrades any piece of gear from the weapon salesman in Gotum.|n|n|cffffcc00Recipe|r : Recipe + Any single-plus piece of gear + Iron Scrap + Corresponding Material|n|n|cffffcc00Hint|r : 'Corresponding Material' is sold at the Materials Salesman",/* 
            */'B02A', TYPE_RECIPE)

call fullItemGenerator/*
            */.register('I007')

*/.addPiece(0, 'I00V')/*
            */.addPiece(1, 'I01M')/*
            */.addResult('I01D')

*/.addPiece(0, 'I016')/*
            */.addPiece(1, 'I01M')/*
            */.addResult('I01E')

*/.addPiece(0, 'I00X')/*
            */.addPiece(1, 'I01M')/*
            */.addResult('I01F')

*/.addPiece(0, 'I00Y')/*
            */.addPiece(1, 'I01M')/*
            */.addResult('I017')

*/.addPiece(0, 'I00Z')/*
            */.addPiece(1, 'I01M')/*
            */.addResult('I018')

*/.addPiece(0, 'I010')/*
            */.addPiece(1, 'I01M')/*
            */.addResult('I019')

*/.addPiece(0, 'I012')/*
            */.addPiece(1, 'I01M')/*
            */.addResult('I01A')

*/.addPiece(0, 'I011')/*
            */.addPiece(1, 'I01M')/*

*/.addResult('I01B')

*/.addPiece(0, 'I013')/*
            */.addPiece(1, 'I01M')/*
            */.addResult('I01C')
    //ENDGOTUM+
    //GOTUM++

set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("[Recipe] Gotum Gear +++",/*
            */ "|cffffcc00Description|r : Upgrades any piece of gear from the weapon salesman in Gotum.|n|n|cffffcc00Recipe|r : Recipe + Any double-plus piece of gear + Hand-sharpened Iron Scrap + Corresponding Material|n|n|cffffcc00Hint|r : 'Corresponding Material' is sold at the Materials Salesman",/* 
            */'B02A', TYPE_RECIPE)

call fullItemGenerator/*
            */.register('I00C')

*/.addPiece(0, 'I01D')/*
            */.addPiece(1, 'I01N')/*
            */.addResult('I014')

*/.addPiece(0, 'I01E')/*
            */.addPiece(1, 'I01N')/*
            */.addResult('I00W')

*/.addPiece(0, 'I01F')/*
            */.addPiece(1, 'I01N')/*
            */.addResult('I015')

*/.addPiece(0, 'I017')/*
            */.addPiece(1, 'I01N')/*
            */.addResult('I01G')

*/.addPiece(0, 'I018')/*
            */.addPiece(1, 'I01N')/*
            */.addResult('I01H')

*/.addPiece(0, 'I019')/*
            */.addPiece(1, 'I01N')/*
            */.addResult('I01I')

*/.addPiece(0, 'I01A')/*
            */.addPiece(1, 'I01N')/*
            */.addResult('I01J')

*/.addPiece(0, 'I01B')/*
            */.addPiece(1, 'I01N')/*
            */.addResult('I01K')

*/.addPiece(0, 'I01C')/*
            */.addPiece(1, 'I01N')/*
            */.addResult('I01L')
    //ENDGOTUM++
        endmethod
    endmodule
endlibrary
http://pastebin.com/66T5dtvP

JASS:
library TraitConstants
    globals
        constant integer SLOT_BELT = 1
        constant integer SLOT_HELM = 2
        constant integer SLOT_GLOVE = 3
        constant integer SLOT_ARMOR = 4
        constant integer SLOT_MAINHAND = 5
        constant integer SLOT_OFFHAND = 6
        constant integer SLOT_OFFHANDONLY = 101
        constant integer SLOT_RINGLEFT = 7
        constant integer SLOT_RINGRIGHT = 8
        constant integer SLOT_BOOTS = 9
        constant integer SLOT_NECKLACE = 10
        constant integer SLOT_PANTS = 11
        constant integer SLOT_WING = 12
        constant integer TYPE_RECIPE = 50
        constant integer TYPE_MATERIAL = 51

//Damage
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_DAMAGE                = 1
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_FIRE_DAMAGE           = 3
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_LIGHTNING_DAMAGE      = 4
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_STATIC_DAMAGE         = 14
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_COLD_DAMAGE           = 9
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_POISON_DAMAGE         = 23
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_FIRE_MAX_DAMAGE       = 8
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_STATIC_MAX_DAMAGE     = 12
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_LIGHTNING_MAX_DAMAGE  = 21
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_COLD_MAX_DAMAGE       = 22
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_POISON_MAX_DAMAGE     = 24
        //Damage Affix
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_ATTACK_SPEED    = 17
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_LIFE_LEECH      = 19
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_ARMOR_REDUCTION = 37
        //Armor
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_ARMOR        = 2
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_SPIKE_ARMOR  = 13
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_STATIC_ARMOR = 13
        //Properties
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_MANA       = 10
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_MANA_REGEN = 11
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_LIFE       = 15
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_LIFE_REGEN = 16
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_MOVEMENT_SPEED = 38
        //Stats
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_STRENGTH     = 5
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_AGILITY      = 6
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_INTELLIGENCE = 7
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_ALL_STATS    = 18
        //Resistances
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_FIRE_RESISTANCE      = 25
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_LIGHTNING_RESISTANCE = 26
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_COLD_RESISTANCE      = 27
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_POISON_RESISTANCE    = 28
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_DARKNESS_RESISTANCE  = 29
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_HOLY_RESISTANCE      = 30
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_PHYSICAL_RESISTANCE  = 31
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_ALL_RESISTANCE       = 32
        constant integer TRAIT_RESISTANCES               = 7
        //Crit
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_CRIT_POW          = 33
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_CRIT_RATE         = 34
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_SPELL_CRIT_POW    = 35
        constant integer TRAIT_TYPE_SPELL_CRIT_RATE   = 36
        constant integer TRAIT_CRITS                  = 4

constant integer TRAIT_AMOUNTS = 38

constant integer TRAIT_REQ_LEVEL = 1
        constant integer TRAIT_REQ_WARR = 2
        constant integer TRAIT_REQ_WIZ_WITCH = 3

constant integer TRAIT_REQ_AMOUNTS = 3       
    endglobals
endlibrary
JASS:
library ShowInventory initializer onInittT requires ItemInventory 
    globals
        private real currentX = 0 
        private real currentY = 0
        private real currentAA = 0 
        private real currentD = 0
        private boolean isInInventory = false
        private rect lock
    endglobals 
    private function onChat takes nothing returns boolean
        if GetLocalPlayer() == GetTriggerPlayer() then
            set currentX = GetCameraTargetPositionX()
            set currentY = GetCameraTargetPositionY()
            set currentAA = GetCameraField(CAMERA_FIELD_ANGLE_OF_ATTACK) * bj_RADTODEG
            set currentD = GetCameraField(CAMERA_FIELD_TARGET_DISTANCE)
            set isInInventory = true
            call SetCameraField(CAMERA_FIELD_ANGLE_OF_ATTACK, 270.00, 0 ) // dont touch
            call SetCameraField(CAMERA_FIELD_TARGET_DISTANCE, 2050, 0 ) //change this depending on the size of your talent tree

call PanCameraToTimed(GetRectMaxX(getInventoryRect()) - 340, GetRectMaxY(getInventoryRect()),0) //this is the actual camera pan

call SetCameraBoundsToRect(lock)
          //      call SetCameraBoundsToRect(regionLock)
        endif
        return false
    endfunction
    private function onExit takes nothing returns boolean
        if isInInventory and GetLocalPlayer() == GetTriggerPlayer() then
            call SetCameraBoundsToRect(bj_mapInitialPlayableArea)
            call SetCameraPosition(currentX, currentY)
            call SetCameraField(CAMERA_FIELD_ANGLE_OF_ATTACK, currentAA, 0)
            call SetCameraField(CAMERA_FIELD_TARGET_DISTANCE, currentD, 0)
            set isInInventory = false
        endif
        return false
    endfunction
    private function fuc takes nothing returns nothing
        call CustomInventory.rects()
        call CustomInventory.Initalize()
    endfunction
    private function onInittT takes nothing returns nothing
        local trigger t = CreateTrigger()
        local trigger t2 = CreateTrigger()
        local integer i = 0
        call fuc()
        set lock = Rect(GetRectMaxX(getInventoryRect()) - 340, GetRectMaxY(getInventoryRect()),GetRectMaxX(getInventoryRect()) - 340, GetRectMaxY(getInventoryRect()))
        loop
            call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent(t, Player(i), "-inventory", true)
            call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent(t2, Player(i), "-exit", true)
            set i = i + 1
            exitwhen i == 12
        endloop
        call TriggerAddCondition(t, Filter(function onChat))
        call TriggerAddCondition(t2, Filter(function onExit))
        set i = 0
        set t2 = null
        set t = null
    endfunction
endlibrary
JASS:
//! textmacro ICI
        module ICI_init
            private static method onInit takes nothing returns nothing
                set opConTitle[0] = "View Set Data"
                set opConDesc[0] = "Views the set data for the currently selected item"
                set opIds[0] = 'B00Q'
            endmethod
        endmodule
    struct ICI

static string array opConTitle
        static string array opConDesc
        static integer array opIds
        implement ICI_init

public static method applyTraitToUnit takes Trait t, unit u returns nothing
            call StatHandler.addUnitBonus(u,t)
        endmethod
        public static method removeTraitFromUnit takes Trait t, unit u returns nothing
            call StatHandler.removeUnitBonus(u,t)
        endmethod
        public static method getSlotEmptyBackground takes integer slot returns integer
            if slot == SLOT_BELT then
                return 'B028'
            elseif slot == SLOT_HELM then
                return 'B022'
            elseif slot == SLOT_GLOVE then
                return 'B01Y'
            elseif slot == SLOT_WING then
                return 'B020'
            elseif slot == SLOT_MAINHAND then
                return 'B00Z'
            elseif slot == SLOT_OFFHAND then
                return 'B021'
            elseif slot == SLOT_RINGLEFT then
                return 'B01Z'
            elseif slot == SLOT_RINGRIGHT then
                return 'B024'
            elseif slot == SLOT_BOOTS then
                return 'B025'
            elseif slot == SLOT_NECKLACE then
                return 'B026'
            elseif slot == SLOT_PANTS then
                return 'B027'
            elseif slot == SLOT_ARMOR then
                return 'B031'
            else
                return EMPTY_BAG_SLOT
            endif
            return 0
        endmethod

public static method getTraitDescription takes string color, Trait t returns string
            if t.typeOfTrait ==  TRAIT_TYPE_DAMAGE then
                return color+"Damage|r: " + I2S(R2I(t.a))
            elseif t.typeOfTrait ==  TRAIT_TYPE_ARMOR then
                return color+"Armor |r: " + I2S(R2I(t.a))
            elseif t.typeOfTrait ==  TRAIT_TYPE_STATIC_ARMOR then
                return color+"Static Armor|r: " + I2S(R2I(t.a))
            elseif t.typeOfTrait ==  TRAIT_TYPE_FIRE_DAMAGE then
                return color+"Fire Damage |r: " + I2S(R2I(t.a)) + " - " + I2S(R2I(t.b))
            elseif t.typeOfTrait ==  TRAIT_TYPE_LIGHTNING_DAMAGE then
                return color+"Electric Damage |r: 1 - " + I2S(R2I(t.a))
            elseif t.typeOfTrait ==  TRAIT_TYPE_STRENGTH then
                return color+"Strength|r: " + I2S(R2I(t.a))
            elseif t.typeOfTrait ==  TRAIT_TYPE_AGILITY then
                return color+"Agility |r: " + I2S(R2I(t.a))
            elseif t.typeOfTrait ==  TRAIT_TYPE_INTELLIGENCE then
                return color+"Inteligence |r: " + I2S(R2I(t.a))
            elseif t.typeOfTrait ==  TRAIT_TYPE_MANA then
                return color+"Mana|r: " + I2S(R2I(t.a))
            elseif t.typeOfTrait ==  TRAIT_TYPE_MANA_REGEN then
                return color+"Mana Regen |r: " + I2S(R2I(t.a))
            elseif t.typeOfTrait ==  TRAIT_TYPE_SPIKE_ARMOR then
                return color+"Spike Armor |r: " + I2S(R2I(t.a))
            elseif t.typeOfTrait ==  TRAIT_TYPE_STATIC_DAMAGE then
                return color+"Chaos Damage |r: " + I2S(R2I(t.a))
            elseif t.typeOfTrait ==  TRAIT_TYPE_LIFE then
                return color+"Life |r: " + I2S(R2I(t.a))
            elseif t.typeOfTrait ==  TRAIT_TYPE_LIFE_REGEN then
                return color+"Life Regen |r: " + I2S(R2I(t.a))
            elseif t.typeOfTrait ==  TRAIT_TYPE_ATTACK_SPEED then
                return color+"Attack Speed|r: " + I2S(R2I(t.a)) + "%"
            elseif t.typeOfTrait ==  TRAIT_TYPE_ALL_STATS then
                return color+"All Stats|r: " + I2S(R2I(t.a))
            elseif t.typeOfTrait ==  TRAIT_TYPE_LIFE_LEECH then
                return color+"Life Leech|r: " + I2S(R2I(t.a)) + "%"
            elseif t.typeOfTrait ==  TRAIT_TYPE_ARMOR_REDUCTION then
                return color+"On-hit Armor Reduction|r: " + I2S(R2I(t.a))
            elseif t.typeOfTrait ==  TRAIT_TYPE_SPELL_CRIT_RATE then
                return color+"Spell Critical Strike Rate|r: " + I2S(R2I(t.a))
            elseif t.typeOfTrait ==  TRAIT_TYPE_CRIT_POW then
                return color+"Critical Strike Power|r: " + I2S(R2I(t.a))
            elseif t.typeOfTrait ==  TRAIT_TYPE_CRIT_RATE then
                return color+"Critical Strike Rate|r: " + I2S(R2I(t.a))
            elseif t.typeOfTrait ==  TRAIT_TYPE_SPELL_CRIT_POW then
                return color+"Spell Critical Strike Power|r: " + I2S(R2I(t.a))
            elseif t.typeOfTrait ==  TRAIT_TYPE_MOVEMENT_SPEED then
                return color+"Movement Speed|r: " + I2S(R2I(t.a))
            elseif t.typeOfTrait ==  TRAIT_TYPE_FIRE_RESISTANCE then
                return color+"Fire Resistance|r: " + I2S(R2I(t.a))
            elseif t.typeOfTrait ==  TRAIT_TYPE_COLD_RESISTANCE then
                return color+"Cold Resistance|r: " + I2S(R2I(t.a))
            elseif t.typeOfTrait ==  TRAIT_TYPE_LIGHTNING_RESISTANCE then
                return color+"Lightning Resistance|r: " + I2S(R2I(t.a))
            elseif t.typeOfTrait ==  TRAIT_TYPE_POISON_RESISTANCE then
                return color+"Poison Resistance|r: " + I2S(R2I(t.a))
            elseif t.typeOfTrait ==  TRAIT_TYPE_DARKNESS_RESISTANCE then
                return color+"Darkness Resistance|r: " + I2S(R2I(t.a))
            elseif t.typeOfTrait ==  TRAIT_TYPE_HOLY_RESISTANCE then
                return color+"Holy Resistance|r: " + I2S(R2I(t.a))
            elseif t.typeOfTrait ==  TRAIT_TYPE_PHYSICAL_RESISTANCE then
                return color+"Physical Resistance|r: " + I2S(R2I(t.a))
            elseif t.typeOfTrait ==  TRAIT_TYPE_ALL_RESISTANCE then
                return color+"All Resistance|r: " + I2S(R2I(t.a))
            endif
            return ""
        endmethod

//0 - cannot be in slot
        //1 - can be in slot but do not replace the item in slot
        //2 - replace item in slot
        public static method getItemSlotPriority takes Item i, integer slot returns integer
            if i.slot == slot then
                return 2
            elseif ((i.slot == SLOT_RINGLEFT or i.slot == SLOT_RINGRIGHT) and (slot == SLOT_RINGLEFT or slot == SLOT_RINGRIGHT)) or (i.slot == SLOT_OFFHAND and slot == SLOT_MAINHAND) then
                return 1
            elseif i.slot == TYPE_RECIPE then
                return 3
            elseif i.slot == SLOT_OFFHANDONLY and slot == SLOT_OFFHAND then
                return 2
            else
                return 0
            endif

endmethod

public static method doesHostFulfillReq takes Trait t, unit host returns boolean
            if t.typeOfTrait == TRAIT_REQ_LEVEL then
                return GetHeroLevel(host) >= t.a
            elseif t.typeOfTrait == TRAIT_REQ_WARR then
                return GetUnitTypeId(host) == 'H003'
            elseif t.typeOfTrait == TRAIT_REQ_WIZ_WITCH then
                return GetUnitTypeId(host) == 'H013' or GetUnitTypeId(host) == 'H005'
            endif
            return false
        endmethod

public static method getReqDescription takes Trait t, string color returns string
            if t.typeOfTrait == TRAIT_REQ_LEVEL then
                call print("rec:lvl")
                return color + "Level Requirement|r : " + I2S(R2I(t.a))
            elseif t.typeOfTrait == TRAIT_REQ_WARR then
                return color + "Class Requirement|r : Warrior"
            elseif t.typeOfTrait == TRAIT_REQ_WIZ_WITCH then
                return color + "Class Requirement|r : Runemaster, Witch"
            endif
                call print("rec:nada:"+I2S(t.typeOfTrait))
            return ""
        endmethod

public static method onOperatorClick takes Item selected, integer opSlot, player p returns nothing
            if opSlot == 1 then
                call displaySetData(selected,opSlot,p)
            endif
        endmethod

public static method getOpConTitle takes integer slot returns string
            if opConTitle[slot] == "" or opConTitle[slot] == null then
                return "No Function"
            endif
            return opConTitle[slot]
        endmethod
        public static method getOpConDesc takes integer slot returns string
            return opConDesc[slot]
        endmethod
        public static method getOpConButton takes integer slto returns integer
            if opIds[slto] == 0 then
                call print("empty")
                return EMPTY_BAG_SLOT
            else
                call print("bag")
                return opIds[slto]
            endif
        endmethod

private static method displaySetData takes Item it, integer os, player p returns nothing
            local integer tempid
            local string title
            local string desc
            if it.setv == 0 then
                set title = "No Set Data"
                set desc = title
            else
                set title = "Set Description : " + it.setv.title
                set desc = it.setv.desc
            endif
            if GetLocalPlayer() == p then
                set tempid = 'B00I'
            else
                set tempid = GetDestructableTypeId(lastHoveredIcon)
            endif
            call RemoveDestructable(lastHoveredIcon)
            set lastHoveredIcon = CreateDestructable(tempid, lstX, lstY, 0,1,0)
            if lstTTtitle == null then
                set lstTTtitle = CreateTextTag()
                set lstTTdesc = CreateTextTag()
                call SetTextTagPos(lstTTtitle, GetRectMinX(hoverTitleRect), GetRectMinY(hoverTitleRect), 0)
                call SetTextTagVisibility(lstTTtitle,true)
                call SetTextTagPos(lstTTdesc, GetRectMinX(hoverDescRect), GetRectMinY(hoverDescRect), 0)
                call SetTextTagVisibility(lstTTdesc,true)
                  //  else
                  //     call DestroyTextTag(lstTTtitle)
                  //      call DestroyTextTag(lstTTdesc)
                  //      set lstTTtitle = CreateTextTag()
                  //      set lstTTdesc = CreateTextTag()
            endif
            if GetLocalPlayer() == p then
                call SetTextTagTextBJ(lstTTtitle,title , 10)
                call SetTextTagTextBJ(lstTTdesc, desc, 10)
            endif
        endmethod
    endstruct
//! endtextmacro
JASS:
library CustomInventoryTraitHandler// requires ItemInventory
    struct Trait
        integer typeOfTrait
        real a
        real b
        real c
        real d
        public static method create takes real aV, real bV, real cV, real dV, integer typeOfTraitx returns thistype
            local thistype this
            set this = thistype.allocate()
            set this.a = aV
            set this.b = bV
            set this.c = cV
            set this.d = dV
            set this.typeOfTrait = typeOfTraitx
            return this
        endmethod

public method toString takes nothing returns string
            return ICI.getTraitDescription("|cffffcc00", this)
        endmethod
    endstruct
    private struct SpecificTraitGenerator
        integer typeOfTrait
        real amin
        real amax
        real aweight
        real bmin
        real bmax
        real bweight
        real cmin
        real cmax
        real cweight
        real dmin
        real dmax
        real dweight
        public static method createx takes nothing returns thistype
            local thistype this = thistype.allocate()
            return this
        endmethod

public method setV takes integer typeOT, real aminx, real amaxx, real aweightx returns thistype
            set typeOfTrait = typeOT
            set amin = aminx
            set amax = amaxx
            set aweight = aweightx
            return this
        endmethod
        public method setAll takes integer typeOfTraitx, real aminx, real amaxx, real aweightx, real bminx, real bmaxx, real bweightx, real cminx, real cmaxx, real cweightx, real dminx, real dmaxx, real dweightx returns nothing

set this.amin = aminx
            set this.amax = amaxx
            set this.aweight = aweightx

set this.bmin = bminx
            set this.bmax = bmaxx
            set this.bweight = bweightx

set this.cmin = cminx
            set this.cmax = cmaxx
            set this.cweight = cweightx

set this.dmin = dminx
            set this.dmax = dmaxx
            set this.dweight = dweightx

endmethod
        public static method create takes integer typeOfTraitx, real aminx, real amaxx, real aweightx, real bminx, real bmaxx, real bweightx, real cminx, real cmaxx, real cweightx, real dminx, real dmaxx, real dweightx returns thistype

set this.amin = aminx
            set this.amax = amaxx
            set this.aweight = aweightx

set this.bmin = bminx
            set this.bmax = bmaxx
            set this.bweight = bweightx

set this.cmin = cminx
            set this.cmax = cmaxx
            set this.cweight = cweightx

set this.dmin = dminx
            set this.dmax = dmaxx
            set this.dweight = dweightx

return this
        endmethod

private method d takes real min, real max, real weight returns real

local real temp1 = 0
            local real temp2 = 0
            local real temp3 = 0

local real debugv
            if min == 0 and max == 0 then
                return 0.
            endif
            if weight != 0 then
                if weight < 0 then
                    call BJDebugMsg("ERROR INVALID WEIGHT IN TRAIT SYSTEM")
                    return 0./0.
                else
                    set temp1 = GetRandomReal(min,max)
                    set temp3 = GetRandomReal(min,temp1)
                    set debugv = temp1 - ((temp1-temp3)*((100-(100/(Pow(2,(weight/3)))))/100))
                    return debugv
                endif
            endif
            return GetRandomReal(min,max)
        endmethod
        public method generate takes nothing returns Trait
            local real av = 0
            local real bv = 0
            local real cv = 0
            local real dv = 0
            //! textmacro GENERATE_RUN takes LETTER_PREFIX
            if $LETTER_PREFIX$min != 0 and $LETTER_PREFIX$max != 0 then
                set $LETTER_PREFIX$v = d($LETTER_PREFIX$min, $LETTER_PREFIX$max, $LETTER_PREFIX$weight)
            else
                set $LETTER_PREFIX$v = 0
            endif
            //! endtextmacro

//! runtextmacro GENERATE_RUN("a")
            //! runtextmacro GENERATE_RUN("b")
            //! runtextmacro GENERATE_RUN("c")
            //! runtextmacro GENERATE_RUN("d")

return Trait.create(av,bv,cv,dv,typeOfTrait)
        endmethod
    endstruct
    private struct TraitGroup
        TableArray holder
        integer maxHolder
        integer combinedWeights

public static method create takes nothing returns thistype
            set holder = TableArray[3]
            set maxHolder = 0
            set combinedWeights = 0
            return this
        endmethod

public method add takes integer typeOfTraitx, real aminx, real amaxx, real aweightx, real bminx, real bmaxx, real bweightx, /*
        */                      real cminx, real cmaxx, real cweightx, real dminx, real dmaxx, real dweightx, integer traitWeight returns nothing

local SpecificTraitGenerator t = SpecificTraitGenerator.create(typeOfTraitx,aminx,amaxx,aweightx,bminx,bmaxx,bweightx,cminx,cmaxx,cweightx,dminx,dmaxx,dweightx)

set holder[1][maxHolder] = combinedWeights
            set combinedWeights = combinedWeights + traitWeight
            set holder[0][maxHolder] = integer(t)
            set maxHolder = maxHolder + 1
        endmethod

public method addA takes integer typeOfTraitx, real aminx, real amaxx, real aweightx, integer traitWeight returns nothing

local SpecificTraitGenerator t = SpecificTraitGenerator.create(typeOfTraitx,aminx,amaxx,aweightx,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0)

set holder[1][maxHolder] = combinedWeights
            set combinedWeights = combinedWeights + traitWeight
        endmethod
        public method generate takes nothing returns Trait
            local integer i = 0
            local integer prev = 0
            local integer r = GetRandomInt(0, combinedWeights)
            if r == 0 then
                return SpecificTraitGenerator(holder[0][0]).generate()
            else
                loop
                    if integer(holder[1][i]) > r then
                        return SpecificTraitGenerator(holder[0][i-1]).generate()
                    endif
                    set i = i + 1
                    exitwhen i == maxHolder
                endloop
                return SpecificTraitGenerator(holder[0][i-1]).generate()
            endif
            return 0
        endmethod
    endstruct
    private struct ItemGenerator
        TableArray holder
        integer maxHolder
            set holder = TableArray[4]
            set maxHolder = 0
            return this
        endmethod

public method addTrait takes SpecificTraitGenerator t returns nothing
        endmethod

public method addGroup takes TraitGroup t returns nothing
            set holder[1][maxHolder] = integer(t)
        endmethod

public method addTraits takes Trait t returns nothing
            set holder[2][maxHolder] = integer(t)
        endmethod

public method addReq takes Trait t returns nothing
            set holder[3][maxHolder] = integer(t)
        endmethod

public method apply takes Item i2 returns nothing
            local integer i = 0
            if holder[0][0] != 0 or holder[1][0] != null then
                loop
                    if holder[0][i] != 0 then
                        call i2.addTrait(SpecificTraitGenerator(holder[0][i]).generate())
                    elseif holder[1][i] != 0 then
                        call i2.addTrait(TraitGroup(holder[1][i]).generate())
                    elseif holder[2][i] != 0 then
                        call i2.addTrait(Trait(holder[2][i]))
                    elseif holder[3][i] != 0 then
                        call print("adding a trait with type"+I2S(Trait(holder[3][i]).typeOfTrait))
                        call i2.addReq(Trait(holder[3][i]))
                    else
                        return 
                    endif
                    set i = i + 1
                endloop
            endif
        endmethod
    endstruct

struct FullItemGenerator
        ItemGenerator i
        string title
        string desc
        integer destructableId
        integer slot
        Set setv
        Table recipes
        integer recIndex
        TraitGroup openGroup
        static string beta = ""
        integer registerId
        public static method create takes string title2, string desc2, integer destructableId2, integer slot2 returns thistype

set this.i = ItemGenerator.create()
            set this.title = title2
            set this.desc = desc2
            set this.destructableId = destructableId2
            set this.slot = slot2
            set this.setv = 0
            set this.recipes = Table.create()
            set this.recIndex = 0
            set this.openGroup = TraitGroup.create()
            set this.registerId = 0
            return this
        endmethod

public method addSingleChangingTrait takes integer typ, integer low, integer high, integer weight returns thistype
            call i.addTrait(SpecificTraitGenerator.createx().setV(typ,low,high,weight))
            return this
        endmethod

public method addSCT takes integer typ, integer low, integer high, integer weight returns thistype
            return addSingleChangingTrait(typ,low,high,weight)
        endmethod

public method closeGroup takes nothing returns thistype
            call i.addGroup(openGroup)
            set openGroup = TraitGroup.create()
            return this
        endmethod

public method addGroupChangingTrait takes integer typ, integer low, integer high, integer weight, integer grpWeight returns thistype
            call openGroup.addA(typ,low,high,weight,grpWeight)
            return this
        endmethod

public method addGCT takes integer typ, integer low, integer high, integer weight, integer grpWeight returns thistype
            return addGroupChangingTrait(typ, low,high,weight,grpWeight)
        endmethod

public method addStaticTrait takes integer typ, integer val returns thistype
            call i.addTraits(Trait.create(val,0,0,0,typ))
            return this
        endmethod

public method addSet takes Set s returns thistype
            set setv = s
            if registerId != 0 then
                call s.addItem(registerId)
            endif
            return this
        endmethod

public method register takes integer itemId returns thistype
            call CustomInventory.register(this,itemId)
            set registerId = itemId
            if setv != 0 then
                call setv.addItem(itemId)
            endif
            return this
        endmethod
        public method addRecipe takes Recipe2 s returns thistype
            set recipes[recIndex] = s
            set recIndex = recIndex + 1
            return this
        endmethod
        public method addNewRecipe takes nothing returns Recipe2
            local Recipe2 r
            set r = Recipe2.create()
            call addRecipe(r)
            return r
        endmethod
        public method addReq takes integer typ, integer val returns thistype
            call i.addReq(Trait.create(val,0,0,0,typ)) 
            return this
        endmethod
        public method generate takes item i2 returns nothing
            local integer looper = 0
            local Item ite
            call CustomInventory.linkItemTraitData(destructableId, slot, title, desc, i2)
            set ite = CustomInventory.getItemTraitData(i2)
            call i.apply(ite)
            if recipes[0] != 0 then
                set looper = 0
                loop
                    exitwhen recipes[looper] == 0
                    call ite.addRecipe(recipes[looper])
                    set looper = looper + 1
                endloop
            endif
            if setv != 0 then
                call ite.addSet(setv)
            endif
        endmethod
    endstruct

endlibrary
JASS:
//! textmacro RECIPE
    struct RecipeGroup
        private Table recipes
        private integer recIndex
        public static method create takes nothing returns RecipeGroup
            set recipes = Table.create()
            set recIndex = 0
            return this
        endmethod
        public method add takes Recipe2 rec returns nothing
            set recipes[recIndex] = rec
            set recIndex = recIndex + 1
        endmethod
        public method check takes unit u, InventoryButton root returns nothing
            local integer i = 0
            local Recipe2 r
            loop    
                exitwhen recipes[i] == 0
                set r = recipes[i]
                if r.check(u,root,this) then
                    return
                endif
                set i = i + 1 
            endloop
            call DisplayTimedTextToPlayer(GetOwningPlayer(u), 0,0, 30, "|cffffcc00Notification|r : No completable recipes for this item have been found")
        endmethod
    endstruct
    struct Recipe2
        TableArray pieces
        Table results
        Table piecesCount
        integer resultsCount
        string temp
        static string total = ""
            set pieces = TableArray[10]
            set results = Table.create()
            set piecesCount = Table.create()
            set resultsCount = 0
            return this
        endmethod

public method setSlots takes integer number returns nothing
            call pieces.destroy()
            set pieces = TableArray[number]
        endmethod

public method addPiece takes integer slot, integer itemId returns thistype
            set pieces[slot][piecesCount[slot]] = itemId
            set piecesCount[slot] = piecesCount[slot]+1
            return this
        endmethod

public method addResult takes integer itemId returns thistype
            set results[resultsCount] = itemId
            set resultsCount = resultsCount+1
            return this
        endmethod

public method check2 takes unit u, InventoryButton root returns nothing
        endmethod
        public method check takes unit u, InventoryButton root, RecipeGroup g returns boolean
            local TableArray t 
            local integer i = 0
            local integer array usedPieces
            local integer usedPiecesCount = 0
            local integer i2 = 0
            local integer temp 
            local integer temp2
            set t = CustomInventory.gather(u)
            loop
                exitwhen pieces[i][0] == 0
                set i2 = 0
                loop
                    set temp2 = pieces[i][i2]
                    exitwhen temp2 == 0
                    set temp = t[0][temp2]
                    if temp != 0 then
                        set t[0][temp2] = temp - 1
                        set usedPieces[usedPiecesCount] = t[1][temp2]
                        set usedPiecesCount = usedPiecesCount + 1
                        exitwhen true
                    endif
                    set i2 = i2 + 1
                endloop
                if usedPiecesCount == i then
                    call t.destroy()
                    return false
                endif
                set i = i + 1
            endloop
            set i = 0
            loop
                exitwhen usedPieces[i] == 0
                call InventoryGrouping(usedPieces[i]).reset(u)
                set i = i + 1
            endloop

call root.reset(u)
            set i = 0
            loop
                exitwhen results[i] == 0
                call CustomInventory.generateNewItem(CreateItem(results[i],0,0), u)
                set i = i + 1
            endloop
            call t.destroy()
            return true
        endmethod
    endstruct
//! endtextmacro

Attachments

• Inventory.png
    Inventory.png
    839 KB · Views: 509
  • 1.png
    1.png
    777.9 KB · Views: 246
  • 2.png
    2.png
    775.1 KB · Views: 617
  • 3.png
    3.png
    774 KB · Views: 417
  • 5.png
    5.png
    773.4 KB · Views: 259
  • 4.png
    4.png
    775.8 KB · Views: 203
  • 6.png
    6.png
    825.2 KB · Views: 233
  • 7.png
    7.png
    817.3 KB · Views: 190
  • 8.png
    8.png
    821.7 KB · Views: 219
  • 9.png
    9.png
    817.7 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
It looks good judging by the screenshot.

Have you tested it in multiplayer?

Also, what do you use for the text? Do you require users to automatically create a linebreak (e.g. with \n) or do you automatically detect when one is needed? If you don't automatically detect it, then you may want to look into "Word Wrap" in my sig. One of the biggest annoyances about most inventory systems is that you have to manually break the paragraphs, which tends to be tedious and often requires a lot of testing to get it right. When I was making a FSI (full-screen inventory) for Ardent Heroes, I just ended up making Word Wrap to handle it for me, and life became sunshine and lollipops.

Level 19
It looks good judging by the screenshot.

Have you tested it in multiplayer?

Also, what do you use for the text? Do you require users to automatically create a linebreak (e.g. with \n) or do you automatically detect when one is needed? If you don't automatically detect it, then you may want to look into "Word Wrap" in my sig. One of the biggest annoyances about most inventory systems is that you have to manually break the paragraphs, which tends to be tedious and often requires a lot of testing to get it right. When I was making a FSI (full-screen inventory) for Ardent Heroes, I just ended up making Word Wrap to handle it for me, and life became sunshine and lollipops.

Kinda. It was working in multiplayer a bit ago but now i cant do LAN with myself for some dumb reason so I'm assuming it works but its untested.

The texttag autowraps because the camera distance and the size of the frame correlate perfectly.

JASS:
            set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("|cff008000Troll Wizard's Long Staff|r", /*
            */"|cffffcc00Description|r : This staff is glowing with energy through so much use from the Troll Wizard.|n|cff008000|nPart of the Troll Wizard's Armaments set|r"/*
            */, 'B02M', SLOT_MAINHAND).register('I01W')/*
            */.addSet(s)

e/ added a few more shots showing off the random trait generation of Sword of Truth and the level requirement on Sun Fragment of Helios

2e/ and two more showing off recipe system. Note: the recipe was used by double clicking the map

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.