• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frosty the Snowman

Even the Lich King bows for...
Frosty the Snowman

I was going add Joe-black-5 as an alternative name but the real Joe-black-5 claimed that the poor guy wasn't awesome enough to carry his name.
He's based on the Blademaster with 2 extra animations from Demon Hunter and Shaman. He works in game. Missile for the Spell Throw animation will be uploaded seperately.

I'd like to say thank you to NhazUl.
If he hadn't linked me to that MdlVis tool I would never had been able to create this model. He helped me evolve a lot in modelling.

Give credits and please don't edit without my permission.
Oh and have fun with him, otherwhise he will smack you with that broom instead.

UPDATE: I fixed the bugs DevineArmy pointed out.
UPDATE2: No more suicidal stabb in the Attack animation.

Keywords:
Snow, man, Frosty, cold, broom, hat, carrot, winter, warrior, storm, phail
Contents

Frosty the Snowman (Model)

Assets
Reviews
10:31, 15th Mar 2009 Dan van Ohllus: Model works ingame and performs well. I like the idea of making Frosty for use in Warcraft. Looks very nice.

M

10:31, 15th Mar 2009
Dan van Ohllus:
Model works ingame and performs well.
I like the idea of making Frosty for use in Warcraft. Looks very nice.

Level 30
It looks great from the preview ... I'll take a look at it after I finished fixing Tsunomon.
Okay ...
The model looks nice but I found some bugs.
The broom goes in his tummy in loads of animations.
Especially in the walk animation, it looks pretty bad.
The ribbon is still visible in the dissipate animation.
The model does look cool in stand and such but the portrait makes him look ... goofy.
I think you should put the camera higher so the hat hides his goofy eyes.

It's a nice model but it needs some adjustments.

Last edited:
Level 6
Oh god... he's come to slaughter use with his mighty broomstick! 'tis the beginning of the snowman uprising, I say!

Level 7
great model, if only it had more custom anims like a stand channel (some thing like him giving you a cold stare) and some other stuffins, i give this model a 5/5 :p
keep making good models.