• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frostmourne Curse v.3.0

---Frotmourne Curse v.3.0---
---Made By Usfshihy---
[r]

Map Info:

The map is a cinematic about Arthas taking Frostmourne and grievously wounding Maurdin and after sometime slaying both Mal'Ganis and Uther.

Features:

-All cinematics have true emotes making it more exciting
-Mixed cinematics meaning two cinematic voice emotes in one speech(That was hard!!!)
-Custom models of Arthas as death knight made by Kwaliti and also the Kalson model made by Joysoy
-It contains skins,thanks to -Grendel for his mountain king skin.
-Slowed and increased animations to look more real(I know it's easy but it makes the map better)
-Changed some sound emote pitches!(For Mal'Ganis to make his sound more heavy!)
-Any feedback is appreciated(helps make the map better)
-Full Fights between Arthas and Mal'Ganis.

More!:

The map is not protected you can check the triggers if you want and do whatever you want.
The terrain is not so bad either so enjoy and as I said before(feedback is appreciated)

Added:
  • More models
  • Music Added
  • Better Cameras
Removed:
  • Map glitches
  • Bugs about Mal'Ganis not dying
  • Bug about Lich King quote
Fixed:
  • Lich King Quote
  • Mal'Ganis Sudden Death
  • Jaina sounds
Changed:
  • Mal'Ganis model
  • Old Cameras
  • Uther Model

Added:
  • Weather remade
  • Ambient sounds fixed
  • More units to look more real
Removed:
  • Removed Templar model(Nothing personal)
  • Unneeded map size
  • Final Scene
Fixed:
  • Grammatical Errors
  • Many Triggers
  • Maurdin death animation

Credits:

Thanks to:
  • [*] Kwaliti for his awesome arthas model[*] JoySoy for his Kalson model[*] -Grendal for his mountain king skin.
Contents

Frostmourne Curse v.3.0 (Map)

Reviews
Orcnet [19:40, Nov/27/2012] "Approved"
Level 30
just watched it, I have to say its one of the most fast ending cinematic maps I've ever seen but on the contrary, cinematic maps has been faded away in the map section for years and now so probably this is good thing to go, but some mistakes in the map:

-Jaina's voice started coming out from the Lich King, it doesn't give any much tone in that part of the cinematic, I suggest you to remove it or any else

-Arthas made a vow on the Froustmourne before it exploded, somehow yours there is none so how about you can add it up and make some good scenery than its RoC version

-You should have added a legit fight scene for Malganis and Uther, and again to Malganis. Remember the Undead Campaign "A New Power in Lordaeron" in the TFT where you see Balnazzar has this death-like animation but it is considered as a trigger output? that would be a nice presentation when Malganis is about to get killed

-and finally on Uther's part, Arthas make so much shout outs that it makes the scene very melodramatic, just a perfect voice catch will do it

any else hope that I would see this suggestions in the next update, good luck :)

Level 7
I'd like to see this when you fix a few things

-Muradin is not Maurdin, Muardin, or something like that, he's MURADIN
-I guess you can make it longer, you just need creativity
(I made something exactly like this before, remaking a cinematic of a part of wcIII, though didn't release it)
-Uther is just...i guess you could use the paladin model for him, but i guess this is alright
-I wouldn't say Arthas speaks this calm when about to slay Uther, but hmm i guess there wasn't a wide selection for the voices
-The fights could be longer also, with some special shit included, you know
-What Orcnet said about Jaina voice

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
newbies complaining about description everywhere...

• First of all they don't complain. They suggest and try to help. Description makes a map more attractive to people.
• Second, what do you have against newbies?
• Third, you are the one complaining.
:thumbs_down:

Apart from that, cinematic looks nice. Good job! :)

Level 6
WOWZ! I thought at first that you will copycat every cinematic with some hq models, but then I saw that you made it kinda like a short movie. <3
You got a 4 from me, because you made 2 terrible stuff! Its Muradin, not Maurdin! Also My graphic was in GREEEEEEEEEEN! Game screen was 800x600. Keep it up and expand it. <3