• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frostmourne Curse v.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A cinematic I made from boredom,it features Arthas when he took frostmourne almost slaying Maurdin then slaying Mal'Ganis,I added the sound emotes to the cinematic.

Update:Added Uther's death.

Keywords:
WoW,cinematic,Arthas,Frostmourne,Maurdin, Mal'Ganis,Uther
Contents

Frostmourne Curse v.2 (Map)

Reviews
23:27, 20th Oct 2012 I3lackDeath: This map can not be approved in its current state. Please make sure to correct/add the following: The description is lacking. Please provide a proper description of your map. Please include valid suggested...

M

23:27, 20th Oct 2012
I3lackDeath: This map can not be approved in its current state. Please make sure to correct/add the following:
  • The description is lacking. Please provide a proper description of your map.
  • Please include valid suggested players (preferably, choose a number).
  • Optional: Provide a preview image.

[EDIT] rejected because it lacks informative description